Even Fitzy and Danteh are calling Sombra Bad/Weak now

You are right that armor reduces Tracer’s damage potential, but yet imo her high burst damage has also the potential to melt down armor pretty fast. I would say that good Tracers are still killing a lot, even through Brigitte’s Ult, but I am just assuming there. :slight_smile:

Wow I never knew the community only consisted of pro players w0w!!!

No, a hero only needs a rework if they cant be fixed with simple buffs.
Sombra hasnt been bug fixed nor did they try to buff her without nerfing something in return. Her base design is fine.

“eXsCusE”

This is entirely correct. Big money is at play in the pro scene, and Blizz wants it to prosper so they focus on this tiny group to a great exclusion of the rest of the community at times. Hence, Sombra gets ragged the way she did for Pro play, she was too disruptive, likewise Brigette (even despite her issues) but they are trying their as they think she can help the meta up. The line is about things to make OWL a big cash cow, that’s about it.

Hypothetically; however, they have not really tried to do any of that which has had her near the bottom since her release almost two years ago. That gives me the impression that the option is not on the table.

Excatly they took away the power from her EMP then put it in her hack but that was annoying so they’ve nerfed and bugged it. Now how about you put the power in her gun so she can be a DPS like she should have been after the rework.

which pro cried?
(20cc)

The main point you missed is ease of use. Hanzo is so derpy that most people jerking their mouse or moving their analogs randomly can hit 3/6 Storm bow shots. Sombra requires intricate understanding of literally everything going on in the game.

Nothing in her kit fundamentally changed though, just some “better” numbers. There was nothing new to learn.

Again, as they improved, her stats would have improved, and more players would have cottoned on. That didn’t happen, the opposite did and people learned how to deal with her, so she got worse.

why do you get sad as playing as rein. He’s still fun in my opinion.

1 Like

Gonna shamelessly link a list of Sombra’s bugs and their various examples, which is part of the reason why she’s in such a bad spot. A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #80 by Xaron-1831

1 Like

This would be nice - as it stands she sort of a poor man’s Tracer in many ways.

Oh please leave.

There’s nobody that would agree that Sombra is being treated fairly.

One of the biggest and most unprecidented changes wasn’t put on the PTR. The big change put all of her power into her hack, then bugged out her hack. The PTR wasn’t even used for it’s intended purpose of bug testing.

Please don’t talk if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

That does not make sense. Just because they didnt took that option, doesnt mean it isnt there.

To be fair, there were plenty of non pros who were complaining about Sombra. Like, a good portion of the community. But you need somebody to blame, right?

1 Like

Who cares for Fitzy and danteh, whoever they are.

even I think that she is bad, and she hardcounters my main! x)

1 Like

When will Sombra finally get the fixes she needs?

Pretty much sums up Overwatch as a whole these days. Wahh supports are having fun nerf, wahh Sombra hacked me nerf. Meanwhile in the land of Genji uh…slight decrease to deflect cool that took how long?

1 Like

She got better in high end play and got worse elsewhere. Only in GM did her win rate go up since the rework. Her pick rate before was abysmal and her current pick rate is still abysmal. Sub diamond she still has both the lowest pick rate and win rate last I checked.

You get less emps now and thus they are more precious. Before in lower elo if an emp didnt get follow up no big deal you could get another one by people using your hacked recharge stations. Now hacking health packs is practically pointless. Now you get to mine emp again and chances are if you were getting things done (which is hard with brigitte armor) they will probably just swap to hanzo if they havent already.

A good portion of sombras problem is hanzo. He is really oppressive across the ladder. Dont give me he is a high skill floor hero. His skill floor dropped faster than a hooker’s panties with his rework. Whereas sombras skill floor went up post rework

2 Likes