Even Fitzy and Danteh are calling Sombra Bad/Weak now

How so? She never made it to OWL pre-nerf. When he was doing well with her it was because no one else had any real practice with or against her.

3 Likes

I hate those OWL players they are the reason why Blizzard made these terrible changes to her without going to PTR

6 Likes

i know, I just feel better thinking these bugs are technical challenges they can’t crack, and not the result of apathy or neglect.
That possibility is depressing to think about.

3 Likes

Doesn’t take a streamer to be able to tell that…

he even used sombra’s bug to go through wall in his stream before and result in banned. I don’t like him either.

1 Like

There is a discord channel where the pros complained about her to blizzard and got her nerfed.

Danteh didnt hold back about his opinion either on twitter.

10 Likes

Well at least it speaks volumes that this same person is now saying she’s a bad hero.

2 Likes

That made me really mad. Its not like we were saying this for months. But noooo the pros all know better.

2 Likes

Dafran is the one that cried about her being OP. I blame him lol

11 Likes

I blame everyone that called her OP.

17 Likes

Nah he didnt. People just took statements out of context. Dafran thought shes fine.

7 Likes

I’ll have to find the clip but he did say that a Sombra meta would be OP and boring prior to it. Not directly saying Sombra herself is OP, but cried about her being in “every game” when it never happened.

1 Like

Basically their solution was rather then hire someone that plays sombra well, or handles her well, lets keep them happy and nerf her instead. I’m highly convinced they are trying to add more teams so they can make more OWL skins to sell for cash and get more sponsors. None of these teams are underdogs on a low budget or home representing they are mostly koreans flown in by millionaires to make that said millionaire look good for making a team that wins. I’m not racist but when over half the teams are korean players representing london, dallas, and countires not korean, its kinda a joke to call it “london” spitfires and such. Hard to have any feeling to a team thats not even from the country they represent let alone i cant understand what they are saying so they have to convey emotion through dabbing… Anyways, i know other sports like hockey and such do similar stuff but at least they end up living in the town they play for Not L.A. waiting for a bus to go to a LAN party in an arena. Theres no “Home” or “visitor” teams. Nothing to cheer for unless you actually are fan of a certain player playing. It’s a terrible setup i have 0 feelings for.

1 Like

You mean this clip.

He said a Sombra meta would be worse than the Mercy meta. But he didnt say that Sombra is OP or meta.

the day sombra gets viable in every rank, the entire forum will be full of nerf sombra threads because hack is a god damn awfull ability to play against and everyone knows that

i feel bad for sombra mains that really loves to play her but the day she becomes nearly as good as hanzo or tracer i deinstall this game and never look back

but i would be happy for sombra mains^^

…bfa comes in 1 and 1/2 month so i dont really care anymore

I don’t think anyone wants her to be as good as Tracer.

Tracer shouldn’t be as good as Tracer.

But she can at least be as good as , like, Mccree. Please?? Jeff

2 Likes

She should have a viability curve like Widow. Weak in lower rank, good in higher ranks. Best at pro level with perfect team coordination.

3 Likes

yeah she needs a buff for sure but we know ow devs…they will overbuff her for a few month and then nerf her to the ground again

1 Like
10 Likes

I love it how every hero is called OP sometimes, but of course: Who gets the nerfs? The hero that recently got a buff to make her VIABLE and IMPACTFUL, that finally made her leave F-Tier. She lost her status as a troll pick, but she didn’t form a meta like some people said. She was played a lot after her buff, because the players wanted to test her and learn how to handle her properly. That happens when a hero is introduced or gets a rework.

Her win and pick rate didn’t break the ceiling like lots of people were stating. Only the people who were not used to see her in matches and the whiny pros complaining about her state were getting attention. Just some overreactions of people that were not willing to adapt to changes if you ask me. But the numbers and statistics around her were completely ignored.
And I love people that are rather dead than hacked… Brilliant people, everyone of them.

13 Likes