Even Fitzy and Danteh are calling Sombra Bad/Weak now

Hype! I’m really happy to see this.

4 Likes

Don’t derail the thread please, this is about Sombra, not supports.

19 Likes

hey jeff a little off topic, but are you considering looking into junkrat me and many other players dont feel like these are the right nerfs

also glad sombra is getting some love

Jeffrey Kaplan the big dog himself!

Edit: Seriously thank you from the bottom of my heart. This hero means so much to me.

1 Like

Please god please don’t rework her. Significant bug fixes? Yes please. But don’t go ruining the soul of a hero just because you’re too proud to admit certain buffs were a mistake and simply revert.

48 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH, JEFF!

1 Like

oh no… nightmare of hacking is back…

2 Likes

Oooh boy July patch, which means these buffs will come with the patch that contains Hero 28, huh. That’s double the hype.

6 Likes

it most likely is a rework that is lessening the impact hack/emp has significantly but buffing the rest of sombras kit and fixing her bugs

Reworks take a long time, I doubt anything else is gonna happen besides some numbers changing and maybe that damage threshold we’ve been wanting.

5 Likes

I’d hope so but I don’t trust them and “significant” is a very worrying way of phrasing it.

7 Likes

Hell yeah :smiley: or she could come to live right before 28 goes PTR (like live tues, PTR thurs)

1 Like

look at hanzo changes…
Storm hack is coming

9 Likes

we are watching very closely . good luck making everyone happy

i think its just going to be lessening hacks/emps impact and buffing her gun, teleport, stealth, and fixing her bugs

1 Like

ahh crapbaskets. Oh well, I was happy with less sombra around. Let’s see what happens in a few weeks.

1 Like

fix hanzo while ur at it thanks

1 Like

Speaking about PTR, can you tell your guy to update the patchnotes so we know what we’re testing and what the changes are.
Thanks

Muchisimas gracias Sr Klapan

Can you at least tell us what kind of changes they are?
Are they bugfixes? Gameplay improvements? A total rework?
Give us something to go on.

2 Likes