EU Server players

I’m so sick of these players who can’t play the game…
I was a long time NA server player who really enjoyed playing with people who can speak english and actually play the game properly, now I’m stuck in this BS.
I’m a gold player sure, its going to be toxic but I’ve honestly had enough of these people who either don’t want to play the game, don’t take it seriously or if they do speak English, they’re majorly toxic.
BLIZZARD MAKE IT SO ANYONE CAN JOIN ANY F’IN SERVER! No one wants this BS!

2 Likes

There’s an IP blocking method you can try. Google it. I know it’s hassle, but people have reported some success. GL.

1 Like

So far I’ve tried using a VPN but I’ve had trouble with it, and ended up being kicked out of games before they start… I will look at the IP thing though. Thanks for the reply dude. I appreciate it.

Wouldn’t that violate TOS? Enabling some kind of block to prevent players from other regions from joining your game in another region’s server?

EU is best than NA
Asian region is better than both
i was in Asia not very long time ago its not OW we know its something else

2 Likes

VPN wary a lot depending on which vpn and user location. I know of a few streamers that run Exitlag without any issues. For me NordVPN has worked flawlessly, but I know others that had issues with Nord being laggy for them.

Both of these, along with a few others, can give you a 30 day money-back-guarantee as well. The free ones are often really bad for gaming.

Hopefully blizz can change their mind on this bad change and let us choose region again.

1 Like

I stopped playing NA long ago, because 170ms wasn’t worth it, but I do agree to an extent. EU is a strange place, but I wouldn’t say the game quality is any better or worse than NA.

It’s just that NA is chattier than EU team mates. But in my opinion both are toxic. EU maybe a smidge more.

2 Likes

I prefer EU. I don’t even like voice chat. So i’m good.

2 Likes

Post here guys. Make this forum into something big that Blizzard can’t ignore anymore.

1 Like
  1. Why should they speak English, it isn’t the most common language in Europe.

2. You are gold too, you are just as bad them.

3. Stop blaming others.

4. Maybe chill on the casual xenophobia.

3 Likes
1 Like

Just play in na servers

1 Like

Can’t. Don’t you get it?

Most of us has chosen NA server, but we don’t live near NA. The new change makes it so that players are matched to a near server. In my case, I live in Japan, but I’m not Japanese, neither do I speak the language.

I like playing on the NA server because i can speak English with my team. Now, I have to seat through hours of meaningless game where people are yelling and typing in a language i completely don’t understand. It’s impossible to enjoy Quick Play and Competitive. All i do now is just play custom lobby with other English-speaking players. It sucks.

Probably doesn’t make you feel better, speaking Japanese doesn’t help much. The vast majority of games are Korean. I would have liked a Japanese server.

It’s beyond idiotic that Blizzard chose to remove the ability to select the server where people want to play. Give people the choice back! Luckily VPN works and it doesn’t even increase the ping, but that’s still extra step (that costs money) for the user to make, which is completely unnecessary to begin with.

for me its people like you who suck the joy out of this game

I actually prefer EU over NA. Ever since I moved to Europe, I never cared about switching servers.

There is just something special about EU, not sure what it is.

1 Like

Idk what game you are playing.

But every game in eu/rank people speak english while on vc.

Ofc they have different dialects.

Something special, such as 1) less communication 2) significantly higher proportion of the communication is toxic. Lower latency is always nice though.