Error (LC-202) on PS4

I’ve played Overwatch on PS4 since launch and never had any issues unless it was server wide. The past two days when I try to launch the game I get to the Entering Game… section and I’m constantly getting “Lost connection to game server (LC-202)”.

I’ve power cycled my console, reset my modem, relaunched the application, tested my internet connection, etc. and nothing works. I’ve done just about everything besides uninstalling and reinstalling but the message appears to be server side. Every other online game has worked and I’m having no issues with any other game. The few videos and posts I’ve seen on Reddit about this have given no insight and have suggested doing all of the above I’ve already done. Does anyone know of a fix to this? It’s driving me insane.

5 Likes

I am getting the same thing. I tried everything you’ve tried and more. I am currently rebuilding the database, I’ll let you know if it works.

Okay, thanks! Hopefully it’s a fix. I’m not sure what else to try.

My brother is having this issue as well

I’m having the same issue as well. I have Cox communications and have tried port forwarding, resetting the modem, and rebooting. Still receiving the same error when trying to log in

Hey y’all,

We are tracking reports of LC202 errors for players using Cox. Keep an eye on this thread for any updates.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply! I also use Cox so glad to know it seems to be an ISP problem. Hopefully they get a fix soon.