Error LC-202 - Continually Disconnecting

Hello, I am repeatedly having errors when attempting to sign into Overwatch. If it does sign in it will disconnect shortly after with error code LC-202. I have followed previous persons suggestions of disconnecting and reconnecting my blizzard account to my psn account. I have also reset my Router and the continue is continuing to persist.

2 Likes

It’s a mass issue although blizzard keep saying it is not.

It’s been like 4 days now and idk what else to do. I’m not lagging and I can play other online games fine, but I can’t play overwatch for more than 5 mins without disconnecting.

I’ve seen so many people post about this and the fact they’re saying each one is an isolated incident is terrible. It’s clearly not isolated when it’s the same issue that people have been having since the supposed “fixed” DDOS attacks.

Blizzard, just say you’re looking into it again pls bc rn I literally can’t play the game

1 Like

They won’t fix it sadly loss so much SR and can’t play on the account that I have my hours on

Hey there all,

We’ve noticed a pattern of Australian players specifically having problems for PS4 a few days. All of you are in Australia. Can you please head to this thread and provide the requested information?

If you are not in Australia or playing on PS4, your issue would be unrelated so you’d need to start your own thread.

1 Like