Error Applying Update unkown error H-5

Hi, I’ve been getting this bug since the patch for the anniversary finished downloading and it’s the first time this happened in the past 3 years. Basically it takes a minute or two for the “applying update” strip to load fully after choosing a game mode to join and it switches to a red “Error applying update” and “unknown error H-5”. I’ve tried absolutely everything to fix it, on PTR everything is loading fine but for some reason the main version of the game is giving me a headache for the past two evenings. :confused: MIGHT be my wifi but I’ve had this “applying update” notification showing before and it took maybe 2 secs for it to proceed to a match, this version is frustrating.

1 Like

I still waiting for a solution for this error, I already tried everything too and do not work (I saw the others solutions but don’t work in my case)and in my screen appears “error HF-5, error HF-501 and error HF-2” (no at the same time xd)

I have been having this issue with HF-5. I have tried the most I could find in the forum but it didn’t work for me. If there is any updates on how to fix this pleas let me know!!

Thanks in advance

Have you tried the following steps recommended?

Troubleshooting

yeah I try that 4 times… and don’t Works for me :C

We’ve started a discussion here regarding the applying update error. Please refer to the main thread here.

Closing this thread to help keep the discussion central to the main thread.

1 Like