Enemy Spawn Doors Kill On Oasis (University)

On the Oasis University map, you are killed if you approach the enemy spawn room door. The indicator shows damage from all sides and you are killed in seconds.

The kill feed reports it as a ‘self kill’. I’ve tried this with a friend where we went to each others spawn doors and instantly died. We checked the other Oasis maps and you are able to approach the door as normal.

We checked some other maps too but it only seems to be Oasis University for now.

EDIT: We tried this again with maximum health on a custom game and it’s damage over time - the health bar does go down extremely quick.

1 Like

Friend here, I can confirm this lol.

This happened to me too. I made a video about it but had some different results.

1 Like

Lmfao how have they not patched this yet? This happened to me as well months ago and I’m sure it’s been reported multiple times.

Looks more like a feature than a bug.
Any spawn camper who thinks grinding against the enemy spawn doors is a great tactic deserves that punishment. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If it only happens on one door out of every map, its a bug.

Of course it is. I didn’t say it wasn’t.
And no, it hasn’t been reported “multiple times”. I can give you a hint as to why that is.

Lmfao “didn’t say that.”

And as for

Or multiple reddit threads if those are more your thing.

https://reddit.app.link/0VmBD6iUfX

And yes, these are just a few of them.

No, I didn’t. I said it looked more like a feature than a bug. It can still BE bug, but LOOK like a feature. Notice the difference? You’re easily amused though, I must say. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was more referring to recent reports. Even in general, there weren’t that many in comparison to other bugs. Personally I wouldn’t call it game breaking either.

Blizz devs do see all these reports and do patch a lot of bugs, but there are still bugs floating around, which is why it’s good to report them. However, they are also prioritized differently from each other. This one has obviously had a lower priority than other bugs, but I’m sure they will patch it eventually, so that you can go on your merry way of spawn camping in peace.

I never said it had tons, I said multiple, and I showed you multiple examples when you said there wouldn’t be.

Good, I and a multitude of others are grateful that you clarified that, for multiple reasons.

That I clarified you were wrong? Good.

No, that we both were.