Endorsment level reset when i gained endorsment level?!

My endorsment level got resetted when i recived a new endorsment level up (3 -> 4)… this is not the first time… has this happend to any1 else? or is this an ongoing bug?..

Do you mean it got reset to zero or moved down from 4 to 3?

i had endorsment level 3… played a QP… finished it… returned and it said that i gained an level… the next match i played after that showed my level as 1…

e:
that was yesterday and it still does today…

That’s strange. Did you have any action taken against you in game? Suspensions or chat silences or anything? That’s the only thing that would drop your endorsement level back to 1.

1 Like
2 Likes

It was already added to the bug list. They know about it.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/144-known-issues-list/447273

I also laughed when I noticed they finally added Lucio’s eyebrows to the list. “Those brows”. :rofl:

I went from 4 to 1. I was “promoted”.

Odd bug.

From what I can discern then, their endorsement punishment system for when people report too much is actually not working as intended, because you’re only supposed to be “promoted” to level 1 endorsement if you report too many times in a short enough period of time. Anyone can test this if they want to, it’s not too difficult to get it back though if you care about extra event lootboxes, you’ll probably want to do it right after you get those.