Yup, lost most of the morning and had to report two players for being AFK during match (both were gold or platinum and the highest ranking in the team) yet I lose an endorsement level as well. Way to encourage me to keep playing the new meta, Blizz; Merry Christmas.
So wait… if no one endorses you, you get penalised? I didn’t know it was mandatory to endorse players? It should be entirely optional to do this. So, Blizz, just to be completely clear on this… you’re rewarding populism in a computer game!!!
I’m not going to actively endorse people every game for many reasons:
- Half the time, you’re too busy to have to look at other players’ plays and if I were to spend more time doing this, I wouldn’t be doing my job, in-game.
- If I have a bad match and takes 2mins, I am not going to sit in lobby, endorsing players.
- If a toxic or sabotaging player means our team simply cannot compete, I’m not going to spend time giving sympathy votes to players.
- Some times after a match, I will exit the game (I won’t make it a thing to make sure I endorse people before I leave).
- Some times you do other things rather than endorse people… LIKE REPORTING TOXIC PLAYERS!!!
At a loss, Blizz, I really am. What’s next? Lowering endorsements for saying hello too much?