Endorsement level randomly reset

Just found out that it went to 0 since 1 minute ago I received endorsement level 1…

I have the same issue. Just went from 5 to 1 with no warning.

2 Likes

Another 4 to 0 chiming in. I had a mostly purple and yellow ring, all gone now.

1 Like

Any way to attract GM’s attention to this issue?

2 Likes

Same here. Was around a 3 and have never been banned or silenced.

1 Like

Aravissi,

Continue to post, may give recognition to this thread. As attention to threads will help with the popularity. I mentioned in the past on other threads you might not have seen, but:
There is a development thread that explains what bugs they are currently targeting. If you would like to read it for self click here

The endorsement has been recognised
But I personally cannot give a exact date when this will be fixed. Although I suspect it will be fixed on the next hotfix that has been planned for next week. This will explain all bugs that are targeted

1 Like

There are only few cases, why it is not fixed manually for 20 people first?

1 Like

I can’t answer that question sorry. As for the bug fix I assume it’s this weeks bug update.

I know it is frustrating and I want to say sorry it has happened to the people on this thread but rest assured it’s looked into. I only speculate that the hotfix will provide the endorsement fix as I have seen a developer talk on the threads quite recently about genji and his rubberbanding issues.

If you want to look into reports on Genji and his rubberbanding issue you can click here

Also to quote the director about genji rubberband

I also want to clarify, in no means am I trying to coordinate the Endorsement and Genji Rubberbanding situation together. I’m just providing a quote a director wrote from last week, about pushing out a bug patch next week.

1 Like

happened to me too, i went from 3 to 1

1 Like

same here.what happend ?FROM 4 TO 1 JUST LIKE THAT.Nobody seems to know.And Blizzard just sends us here to a forum ffs.

1 Like

Yep, also happened to me! On the bright side, my ratio of shot callers is a lot higher than it used to be, but I wish this didn’t happen during an event!

1 Like

Same here, my endorsement level reset from 4 to 0 and with great difficulty
increased my endorsement level 1 now.

1 Like

A little bit annoying, my friends/coworkers all received their endorsement event lootboxes and I got nothing. Hopefully a blue will update us on this.

1 Like

Happened to a couple of my friends as well, their endorsement levels vanished, as in nothing showed next to their name (no portrait with the endorsement), and after a game they received endorsements and it said they leveled up to endorsement level 1. They are now endorsement lvl 1… rip.

1 Like

on the day of the update, my reputation level was reset, from 4 to 0, it is very disappointing, but I already returned 2, but it does not suit me, SAD! :sob:

1 Like

From 4 to 0. Just think how many fewer lunar lootboxes Blizzard will have to award as a result of this “bug.”

1 Like

ya mine just reset between matches. went from lv 5 to 0

1 Like

So this bug is still happening to people? Wow. On the first day of this patch/event I reset from 3 to 0. I’m already a 2 again. It better not happen AGAIN.

1 Like

I’m guessing this didnt get fixed yet?

Don’t expect it to… it didn’t affect everyone and I’m not sure how they could reinstate what you had, aside from the level itself. I want my actual endorsement wheel to be accurate, like the percentage of times I’ve gotten shot caller vs. the others, which is high.