Endorsement level lost out of nowhere

They say that they do. They set the bar, I"m just holding them to it. And it kind of does mean they’re ignoring it, directly or indirectly. They aren’t reading the feedback.

Oh no. Don’t give me that. At the time of that post, there had been three megathreads regarding Doomfist’s bugs that had been open for months. THere had been hundreds of examples on general discussion and the bug forums. There is no excuse for them to not have seen it.

It has to do with reports, I’m not going to lie, I was toxic the other day, all agreed to report me deserved) after the game I lost my level.

All I’m saying is don’t base your argument off assumptions.

Also, going to add that the post you linked did not explicitly imply that they have been ignoring feedback. Jeff simply explained that posts similar to the one he replied to were not useful when it comes to feedback. Nowhere did he say he had no idea of Doomfist’s issues.
This is another argument based off an assumption.

I accidentally read your post and decided to check out on Tootsie Pop. It was a fun and interesting read. And if you are reading, we don’t have Tootsie Pop here. We have Chupa Chups.

This may seem like a necro post given the original date, but, to be honest, it’s 2021 and I am experienceing similar issues.

I can understand getting fewer endorsements when grouping up and this caused me to drop from 5 to 4, but since then I have consistently played on a weekly basis (at least all the 9-win challenges in arcade/mystery heroes), still getting endorsements from players and after such endorsements and matches suddenly getting drops. As far as I know, I’ve stuck to all the rules and been a good sport as well - meaning no reports against me for any reason either.

Quite disheartening when you pride yourself on being an appreciated member of the community or player.