Endorsement is only level 2

Simply my endorsement does not go to level 3, I play for months until I stopped for a while and I came back, it appears several times the message “reward indication level continue like this” I receive my box but I continue in level 2, and it is common for me to receive two or three nominations per match, I would like to know what it would be, as my girlfriend plays the same time as me and has already reached level 3 twice

You’re just not being endorsed enough for level three. You can claim that you are being endorsed enough, but you’re obviously not.

The system works… there is no bug to report.

1 Like

The message you are getting seems to be about receiving loot box(es) for having a higher endorsement level than 1. And you get that every so often but that has got nothing to do with having leveled up or not. Leveling up shows an entirely different message and it won’t show Roadhog nor will it show a message across your entire screen.

The question is if you are truly receiving nominations as often as you claim or if you have matches without gaining anything at all? It would be kind of odd if the endorsement system is broken for individuals instead of being broken for everyone.