ENDED: Blizzard DDoS attack (Live and Beta are now okay)

I’m stuck in plat forever :’(

I dont understand why penalties cant be reversed

2 Likes

Maybe it’s time then to look into penalty system and make sure that they’re not being applied when the entire bnet goes down…

6 Likes

i’m just sad bc w/ that +100sr i would’ve hit masters…
and no i haven’t played comp since season 7

Don’t feed the trolls.

You post this to a forum that the majority of your players don’t view… very smart. Why don’t you make an in-game announcement, instead of penalizing players over an issue with your cyber security? Typical Overwatch, refusing to take accountability and making the people who pay them live with the consequences of their actions. God, you people are intolerable.

2 Likes

Please tell me that law enforcement has been notified.

:roll_eyes: hopefully the people who do this just stop. idk what’s the point?

Days? What happens if it’s not resolved before the next OWL games on Friday/Saturday?

Do those games have to be rescheduled, or do they have some kind of backup server for OWL?

WyomingMist is not a blizzard employee. Just a forum poster that’s trying to help other people. Blizzard posted an announcement on the Blizzard launcher.

2 Likes

I mean… they could be

just they decide not to

5 Likes

Nah, nada, no message. I dc’ed once, and was able to get in right before the 2 min limit. I had to log off completely, then launch the game via the launcher, there was no message or constraint whatsoever, otherwise I wouldn’t have logged in knowing this.

Well said + 1
This is actually very frustrating, but hey they say OW1 is dead no? So who cares right?

Sorry, I just dislike Blizzard’s support team. I saw the “tech support” in his name and assumed he works for Blizzard.

1 Like

So, what’s up with the 3rd party verifier?

Still can’t play so happy

I wondered why I got a string of DC’s and half-filled lobbies this past hour. Is there something similar happening in the EU?

Just after that leak damning Jeff K… :thinking:

Its happening on all servers

1 Like

Hey everyone, the DDoS attacks have ended.

1 Like