End Season Throwing Run!

Let’s not forget that it’s the last 2 weeks of the season and everyone is on playing casually, acting like they’ll get back on track next season.

Merry toxicity to everyone and a happy SR loss!

6 Likes

You know, I haven’t played this game going on 2 months now. And just yesterday I thought about logging in to comp to just mess around and lose some sr. I may just do that…

Now is the optimal time to lose SR, don’t wait too long!

1 Like

I went 5-3 today.
:thinking:

1 Like

I totally agree that the game becomes less fun to play at the end of a season because of toxicity / not caring / throwing. But I can’t see how it could affect your SR so long as you play a reasonable amount. There are more throwers but they aren’t magically always only on your team. If anything, if you never throw, then on average there are more throwers on the enemy (the whole idea that you take one slot).

Blizzard needs to put out a PSA letting people know that their FINAL sr determines their placements, not their season high.

1 Like

wait its already the last two weeks?? damn this season went by fast

I can’t wait to see what they screw up next season!

1 Like

Waiting for last week to do a reaper only placement run!

Man I’m so dropping 250 SR rofl

1 Like

You’ll do great I believe in you :skull:

I had a guy on my team try to throw today but we still won. I guess maybe the enemy team throw harder.

Who knew it’s a competition in throwing.

that is why Im trying to get to a specific sr every start of season and stop playing when I get to it, and that ensures no sr loss in the last weeks. Plat next season, yay.

This is why people alt/smurf. They achieve a season high out the gate then log off for the season and use competitive as their platform for casual alt play.

Is it even worth it getting an alt? Smurphing is wrong, but using alt to practice isnt wrong in my opinion, but I have never thought about buying one because of the cost

Most players won’t think twice before spending $12 to horse around. It’s the new nature of internet gaming.

What’s the last day of the season?

I took time off to play during Christmas week… I really really hope it’s not then.

There’s about 13 days left of the season

Perfect! The last two times I took dates off in advance, it landed on the offseason. It was really depressing.

My team this season has always had a silverwidow on it. Even became more prominent after I made post questioning it.
Why does cross rank grouping exist.
If you want to play with your friends, why can’t people tell them to be better.
Tired of this everyone’s perfect the way they are culture.
Life isn’t a Disney movie.

For every loser there is a winner. You look at a glass half empty. I’ll look at it half full. Happy SR gain everyone.