End of Season Rank drop - April 11th 2023

Yeah same thing happened to me. I was a Mid Plat player and now went down to Silver/Gold. Seems kinda weird to me because my “final” ranks for season 3 shows those ranks as well even though they were much higher.

4 Likes

You can add me to that “few” that are seeing it

10 Likes

i hit diamond 5 and got gold 4 rewards, i worked so hard to get that rank and it makes me extremely upset and angry, i want my diamond rewards for the hard work and time i put into this game

4 Likes

I snuck into Platinum as my highest this season, but was rewarded at Silver.

5 Likes

The same happened to me except I got the master’s rewards but showed im in diamond again. this needs to be looked into it is most definitely a bug.

5 Likes

I was masters 4 support and masters 5 open q. It made my rank end in Diamond 4 for both roles for season 3 so now I don’t get my rewards. I don’t care about basically being deranked one last time, but at least give me the rewards I worked for.

It also moved my tank from plat 5 to gold 2 but I don’t care about that one as much since I hardly played tank

6 Likes

From D1 to Plat 1, Something certainly isnt right here. Even ended the season in a winstreak.

7 Likes

All season i played in between high plat and low diamond. I finished diamond 5 in dps and support (tank not important to me) and I log in today to find ive been deranked down to play 5. What’s the point in playing if im just going to be deranked at the end of the season anyways? also they make it impossible to talk to a support member despite claiming they have 24/7 support. they just give you the run around like every big corp lol refer to forums. refer to forums. classify issue, refer to forums.

5 Likes

I ended d4 d5 d4 respectively and was slapped with p2 p3 p3 at login. the worst part is Ive hit diamond in tank and dps before. was my first time getting all 3 to diamond and then logging into not only see this but also lose the rewards I was sure I was going to get feels bad man. Actually makes me want to never play again

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Ended diamond on all roles. Was diamond last day of season. Now im plat all roles even though there was supposed to be no decay

5 Likes

In the same boat here as everyone else, hopefully Blizzard fixes this or they might as well shut the game down without all the comp people giving a crap anymore.

5 Likes

Same here, got gold instead of plat

5 Likes

I didn’t even get my rewards. I ended the season Plat 1 for tank and got 0.

5 Likes

Same thing happened to me. Worked hard to get to Plat for the first time and im robbed of it back to gold 1. Disgusting really.

6 Likes

How do they mess up this bad?!!!

6 Likes

i am also having this issue. Peaked in masters and stayed there. didn’t get masters rewards and it says i ended in diamond :frowning:

6 Likes

Same issue here - Diamond deranked to low plat/high gold across the board.

5 Likes

Same happened to me. I ended with Master 1 on support and when I logged in today, I got rewards for as if I ended in Diamond. I get set back all the way to Diamond 1. I worked so hard this season for Master rank…

5 Likes

Happened to me too. I ended in GM 4 on support and got put down to Masters 3. I worked really hard this season to get into GM, I’m so disappointed. Hope this is fixed if not I think I’m done playing comp.

6 Likes

Could you please help me with this problem.
I was diamond 5 at the end of the season with support, damage and in open queue. But at the start of season 4 i got different placementes: platinum 5, platinum 3 and platinum 3. Could you please resolve this issue.

7 Likes