Echo’s Localization In-Game

Echo’s Localization In-Game

Our latest hero, Echo, is now live on all platforms! However, because of the current lockdowns due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we haven’t been able to finalize localization for some of her voice lines & web content. Rest assured that these will be made available in the future.

Please pardon our dust as we finish construction! Thanks for your understanding, and we hope you enjoy playing Echo in Overwatch.

48 Likes

Its ok, we know you are all working hard!

19 Likes

i was wondering why there were no PTBR dubbing, thought it could just because theres so much to do.
thank you for letting us know it is still coming!

4 Likes

Fix Genji please he’s unplayable right now.

8 Likes

Perhaps you take this OP hero back and completely rework her.

15 Likes

Shes not op stop complaining, she hasnt even been out for 2 hours

15 Likes

Long enough on PTR.
Still OP and even more annoying than Brigitte. And I thought that would be impossible.

5 Likes

ok whatever…

2 Likes

Wait what about sigmas voicelines? wasnt he suppose to have interactions as well?

2 Likes

You should nerf her, what is the point of buffing Genji if you make a character that makes him completely useless once again. I don’t mean to be rude but these added characters don’t seem like they had a lot of effort put into them. It seems you added something and didn’t bother to balance it with all the other characters.

4 Likes

This hero wil destroy the game. just played a couple games and there is just no point at all… the one thing maby that is stil fun without eco is the workshop maps but thats about it…

#uninstal

7 Likes

do you guys even play the game?

4 Likes

Ey! I wish all is well there!
Thank for the explanation. We will wait the spanish speech!

1 Like

I know which ones you mean. Maybe they were in development but also had to set back because of the current situation. Or maybe they were planned for OW2 to get included. If I remember correctly the interactions with Wrecking Ball and the others heroes were also put into the game much later then he was released.

Totally get it, thank you for Echo! She’s a blast!

1 Like

Echo has been on PTR for many weeks, still not nerfed…
Please stop destroy this game asap.

Wont be nerfed until next year i guess?

7 Likes

She got like 4 nerfs on ptr

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

4 Likes

To broken anyways. Nothing to do in OW.
Some of em were bugs most likely… like the “flying” thing. So she got fixed, not nerfed.

5 Likes

So much entitlement here…

Thanks for another free update and excellent character. I’ll have fun figuring her out.

6 Likes