Echo + Bastion ❤️

Can Echo + Bastion please be a thing. They remind me so much of Wall-e and Eve. Might just be me, but I think it would be cute :joy:.

4 Likes

Ech…
These two should meet cause both would get the missing knownledge from the other side, Bastion designed to destroy humanity, Echo designed to save humanity.
Make them a couple? They both even don’t know what are emotions. They have a lot to learn. But I am not against it nor support it. The Overwatch universe is even designed to have such things.

5 Likes

A worn out robot associated with the apocalypse who spends its day wandering around alongside its little creature companion. An advanced hovering white/light blue robot who collects data around her to help humanity. Alright get us Roadhog in a sailor’s outfit next to an evil steering wheel and we might have a deal.

3 Likes

Bastion X Orisa

Or I riot.

5 Likes

hmmm that is an option too lol

I support :eyes:

I believe Bastion’s true love is the preservation of nature and life.

4 Likes

Hippie

Sorry, but Bob deserves her.

Bob and Orisa would seem like a better pair

Bob seems way too old for Orisa imho.

1 Like

Isn’t Orisa like, two months old? Not sure how I feel about her being with Bob.

2 Likes

Well Bastion is around 30 years old. Same with Echo (unless I’m wrong I thought she worked with OW)

Do omnics even have a sexuality?

Echo: What is it, E54?
Bastion: BWEE bwoo boop boop
Echo: I can say with certainty that you are the only Bastion unit I’ve ever interacted with. Why do you ask?
Bastion: Fwoooo… whee doo doo dee
Echo: You shouldn’t be so hard on yourself, my friend. It’s true that omnics start out identical, but you yourself are proof that circumstances can create great differences. And while those circumstances can certainly be rare, I don’t think it’s impossible for them to have happened before, or for them to happen again.
Bastion: Chirr chirr zwee bwooooooom
Echo: That is true… but even so, if you’re worried about being alone, you can take solace in the company you keep. Even if another unit matching my design is built, it won’t have the same experiences I’ve had, the exposure to the same people or events. We are each of us unique expressions, and that makes us far closer to human than I think any of us truly realize. The same goes for Winston, and Tracer, and probably Reinhardt.
Bastion: Doot doot doot doot doot
Echo: I agree, the last thing we need is another Reinhardt!
Reinhardt: I HEARD ZAT

3 Likes