"Earn Loot Box" not working (sometimes)

I was in 2 comp games back-to-back, finished the games, did not get the “Earn Loot Box” either time per the reward banner. Games F52FTB & V32K1R.

Are others seeing this too?

1 Like

I am not sure what you mean by this. If you are playing a role queue mode like Quick Play or Competitive and you are selecting the Flex Role to earn the free reward you can only earn a Loot Box on your first eligible game within a 24-hour period. After that first game you will only earn 25 each time after.

Before when the queue took so long it will switch to me on EU servers from middle east to find a match but after crossplay it doesn’t work anymore. I’m stick to these long queue times even in quick play and Play vs A.I.

I understand, and it usually works like that.

But sometimes it does not give the reward. I will complete the game (or in this case 2 games in a row), and I never got the loot box reward. After the 2 games, it still said I’d get a loot box if I played flex… it just didn’t pay out.

I think it has to do with whether or not there is a leaver in the game. In both of those games, someone (not me) left. I have zero control over other people leaving. I stayed through the entire games, and no reward at the end. I think it’s a code bug where certain conditions never let the game played flag = true for these banner rewards.