๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

Wow my first Uprising game and the torb and mercy quit. Rein and I couldnโ€™t get past the part where you have to wait for the payload to start.

I have other characters I can play in comp too, but I really donโ€™t like switching off tank. I feel like I could be useful as a dps, but Iโ€™m scared that Iโ€™ll basically be throwing since Iโ€™d probably do better as a tank.

Eh, why would you care what peil think.
Also, itโ€™s rare to see people call supp mains boosted, at least on my SR.

Also, you can just install I DPS and not care.
Thatโ€™s also a good option.

Trust me, once you go comp, you cannot go back.

1 Like

See, Iโ€™m okay with playing Moira, Iโ€™m okay with playing Mercy, Lรบcio, Reinhardt, D.Va, w/e. But I donโ€™t wanna main them.
I wanna main Hanzo. You all know how much I love the character. Iโ€™m probably not good enough at him right now (thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m in silver) and Iโ€™d have people being toxic towards me, but I probably would not be able to play him anyway because everyone instalocks DPS and, right now in this meta (whatever that means in my elo), him especially. And it is frustrating to have to fill around them, especially because it is then held against you (โ€œyou have the most hours on Mercy, you [filthy] Mercy main! Switch to Mercy!โ€)).

I hate the instalock mentality, at least for comp. In QP I do it all the time xd
But I donโ€™t have other choice I guess. I need to be more selfish.

Perhaps they DCโ€™d?
I had a Hard Retribution game in which the Genji and the Moira left almost at the beginning of the game (I know the Genji DCโ€™d because he was grouped with me, donโ€™t know about the Moira) and I as Reyes carried us up to the last Heavy, we almost won xD

I felt like the Mercy just quit. Torb quit or dcโ€™d at the first point so it had been a few moments. Mercy left a while later before we got to hack the third point.

1 Like

Wouldnโ€™t surprise me that they thought it was unwinnable with just the 3 of you. And the turret is important. Still, a heads up would be good :confused:

1 Like

It was also just on normal. I think we could have totally done it XD

1 Like

In Normal? Possibly, even with Battle Mercy xD

1 Like

Yee, you donโ€™t always have to be everyoneโ€™s slave. Just play what you want, itโ€™s a game, itโ€™s supposed to be fun.

I got a win!

2 Likes

very true, but itโ€™s hard to do that sometimes.

1 Like

:confused: This is also a problem that I have, Iโ€™m not selfish enough.

I canโ€™t resist the โ€œOnly 1 healerโ€ or โ€œOnly 1 Tankโ€ thing.

ugh

2 Likes

I can imagine, but itโ€™s still doable.

1 Like

I also donโ€™t want to lose a game I feel like we could have won because I played a character I donโ€™t really play in comp. I feel like the risk vs reward is too high.

1 Like

Well, SR is just a number.
Fun is more important than that.

2 Likes

Sorry Astro

2 Likes

SLAAAMMING

1 Like

Iโ€™M ETHAN BRADBERRY!

2 Likes

Itโ€™s 01:11 and Iโ€™m still awake

How is everyone doing? :smiley: