๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

Jam doesnโ€™t like to not have likes to give? He has a lot of love for us :heart: I knew it. Heโ€™s a softie.

2 Likes

Then I shall use all my likes. Unintentionally of course.

I told everyone he is a softie deep down, you should see him when we watch movies๐Ÿ˜‚

Aka, I cry a lot during movies๐Ÿ˜Š

While hugging Lucy? :heart:

Remember Somvra? He tried to ask for a nerf to my boy. I feel betrayed.

Somvra is one best friends๐Ÿ‘

Who did he say to nerf.

He wanted to remove the Dash reset upon using Weeblade.

1 Like

I feel a special resentment for people who call Genji โ€œez no skillโ€, so yeah, I get you.

1 Like

He wasnโ€™t saying Genji is โ€œno skillโ€ but on one of the top threads, the OP wanted a Genji QoL change. The OP wanted to have deflect finish its whole duration before Dragonblade sheaths. It usually cancels deflect when the duration is over.

Then somvra says that in exchange, the opening reset should be removed.

Got my terminology confused. :stuck_out_tongue:

But he said it in another thread. (I havenโ€™t read the one you are talking about)
What do you think about this change to animation canceling?

1 Like

I never put the accents because itโ€™s hard to do on a US keyboard. I have to either look up the character map on Windows and copy the right symbol or memorize the alt code and Iโ€™ve never been able to remember those for more than a day.

#muricaproblems
(Iโ€™m sorry Bitty, also hi!)

2 Likes

Okay. To clarify, Deflect into Dash is not really considered as an โ€œAnimation Cancelโ€

Hey Bitty, hows it going๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Okay! Iโ€™m not a pro, just a baby Genji (I havenโ€™t mastered his combos)

You and me both๐Ÿ˜‚

I still canโ€™t play him.

I prefer Tracer.

Good morning! I think I bit my tongue in my sleep, it hurts XD

Your throat hurts? It might help to drink lots of water, hopefully you donโ€™t have strep throatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Its alright. I can see why people are actually fustrated about the Deflect to Dash part. Because its unpredicable when the Genji will dash but tbh, 50 damage does not cost you much.

Good morning to you too Jelly!

1 Like

Jelly. Can you explain this in Somvraโ€™s history?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/search?expanded=true&q=@Somvra-1200%20%23general-discussion%20status:closed

how come he has so much of his threads shut down?

Edit: Nevermind, its actually the posts that he participated that got shut down. I also got a few :frowning: