๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

Hehe Perfect - Junkrat
Well Iโ€™m gonna go to sleep now.
Adiรณs!

Have a good night :coffee:
Sleep week :sparkles:

Do you like the cafรฉ picture like this?

1 Like

How did you change the font?

I did it manually in another website

Ok. That makes a lot of sense.

Yes, yes indeed, thatโ€™s even better!
Great job Ivan!

Thanks xD
Itโ€™s nothing really fancy. I have done it on my mobile with an app xD

Nothing to you maybe, but I still think itโ€™s dope

1 Like

Bunny Ana, Dogue Winston and Droppachi donโ€™t show up for me but the pictures are correct

Also I am going to sleep, waking up in 7 hours

2 Likes

Ok

Once youโ€™ve gone all the way around and linked the beginning dot to the end one, simply click inside the area youโ€™ve selected. Now youโ€™ve selected that area. Open a new gimp image with the same scale, click the layer tab, mouse over โ€œtransparencyโ€ , then select โ€œadd alpha channelโ€. Then hold ctrl and push A to select everything, go to the edit tab and click cut. Go back to the image that you used the scissors on. The area will remain selected even though you opened a new image. Go to edit and click copy, go back to the new image you created and paste it there. Hold ctrl and push L. In the box that appears select the image of the image you moved over onto that one and right click on it then choose โ€œanchor layerโ€. You can now export it as a png file. It has to be a png file. If it isnโ€™t it wonโ€™t save the transparent background (the dark checkerboard that appeared when you deleted the main image of the new one.)

If this is too confusing, tell me so I can straighten this out a bit more. The checker board stuff wonโ€™t show up when you post it on the forums. Imgur will fill it in with a black background but that doesnโ€™t matter, it will still work on the forums.

1 Like

Iโ€™m absent for a couple of days and when I return, the thread has blossomed into something beautiful :sunflower: The place is unrecognizable, good job!

1 Like

Iโ€™m more interested in how you did the custom font.

1 Like

Ivan is asleep at the current moment, but I will answer that question.

Ivan used a separate website and simply copy pasted

1 Like

We all know who Somvra is

Yep! Youโ€™re the Torbjorn of the forms! No mistaking it.

(Obviously a joke)

1 Like

YES!!!

Hear me baby, hold together.

1 Like

MY BABY!!!

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like