๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

fixed, that was a bug. the code is correct. I had to change it and put the same again .-.

1 Like

Ok (it felt like she was super important)

(Also small request you donโ€™t have to but alongside talon assassin could you put Mazerwolfโ€™s favoriteโ€?)

1 Like

what? oh I got it. I will

Like with the Moria popcorn emoji

(But stating that the talon assassin emoji is Mazerwolfโ€™s favorite)

(You donโ€™t have to though)

Ok thanks

1 Like

You should add the text box sprays as emojis!

(These are oops, sorry, well played, and thanks)

The ultimate life form awakens

1 Like

ok thx I will ^^

I am testing gimp and it makes my job much easier. I have never used Photoshop but I am getting the hang out of it

how do I resize pictures? I am using gimp

How do I resize pictures with gimp?

I barely do and did play before it became mainstream. I commit much more time to OW and tend to only play to build crazy but kinda practical structures.

Minecraft is for that

Yes, but iโ€™d assume that they use fortnite for it as itโ€™s free? I dunno tho because save the world costs money

I do play Minecraft time to time but I prefer fortnites art and the way you can build smoother ramps.
Do not judge I played before the battle royale mode and only play it when my friends are trying some crazy memes.

click the image button on the top bar, click scale, then input a new pixel size. Leave the ratio the same so it doesnโ€™t stretch or squash your picture. As it goes down in pixels it loses size and file size.

Terranguard youโ€™re such an amazing user here.
Youโ€™re helpful and friendly especially when it comes to the trust level questions everyone asks!
I may not work at the emojiwatch cafรฉ but youโ€™re always welcome here friend!
(ส˜โ€ฟส˜)

1 Like

How do I check if it gets lower than 100kb without having to save picture

Thank you! I had no idea people thought that way. ;_;

Honestly, youโ€™re an amazing selfless person!

1 Like