๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

Its like โ€œwhyโ€ฆ do you have to be so seriousโ€ we donโ€™t get detentions btw for using phones. Just like warnings then mark down our names. Then demerit, enough times and gets kicked.

But iโ€™m too much of a good student :slight_smile:

Oh we use macbooks, feels bad for all those Y6 (I go to an IB school, donโ€™t judge) all the others have macbooks where we bring everywhere we go. But they have school ipads instead. Which means all homework will be in paper form. Not digital.

We did but since they upped the length no one wants to try and bring their phones out anymore.

Lucky devil!
Guess thatโ€™s not working out though right?

1 Like

Itโ€™s working to some extent

1 Like

Its funny how they use so much effort to try to make you stop using your personal electronics.

1 Like

True but itโ€™s the cameras they are scared of and I get why.

I think we are getting a little too off topic. To prevent this we shall talk something OW related.

2 Likes

We broke 900 posts!

Letโ€™s get to 1000!

1 Like

Back on topic. Iโ€™m gonna start trying to make a bunch of emojis to upload when I finally hit lvl 3

Yeah cameras are a big nono unless itโ€™s for taking a picture of the board as reference for homework

We were at 777 yesterday. Now 900 already?

1 Like

Iโ€™ll first have to understand a way to post emoji without messing up

Aha, you forgot to add your โ€œStay Positive, Generic Toastโ€ at the end of your post.

1 Like

Back on topic guys!
Any requests for emojis?

1 Like

Oh boi, this has become a Megathread
What have you people done?!

I tend to only do it on the first post of a topic because Google swipe type only does so much.

We are just too talkative haha

Toast are you on PC?

we should make it an [Extra megathread]