Image is not working :thinking:

Itโ€™s working now

1 Like

Hey everyone, how you guys doing๐Ÿ˜

Letโ€™s do this๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

โ€œHowdy everyoneโ€

1 Like

How do ya tell what level you are anyways?

In here http://red-rose.com/forum-trust-level/

Hi Jelly, Iโ€™m doing fine, but I gotta hit the bed soon >.<
Hey, got a question for you, did you visit the new forum every day since it was launched?

1 Like

Yes, Iโ€™m pretty sure๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

I pretty sure at least, I might have missed one, but I might have not. Jelly doesnโ€™t have the best memory๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

No worries, itโ€™s a pretty accurate picture of how long it was since the new forum was launched anyways. Iโ€™m asking because pretty soon the forum will be 100 days old and the level 3 requirement of โ€œvisited for 50 daysโ€ will change to be โ€œvisited for 50% of daysโ€.

1 Like

I need to check if Iโ€™m level 3 again.

Nope, still not๐Ÿ˜“

2 Likes

Will you get it back? Is there a precedent? Otherwise, what can be done? For you of all people to lose itโ€ฆ itโ€™s asinine really.

1 Like

I hope I can get it back, I donโ€™t even no what I did to get kicked out of it.

The only thing I can think of is getting reported by this one guy who misunderstood what I said, he said sorry and said he would take back the report.

I have no idea what else I did๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Its most likely a bug

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s probably it, but did you even get suspended or silenced? (I guess not or you would know, but in that case losing priviledges is a pretty harsh punishment).
Also, sigh at reporting for misunderstandingsโ€ฆ (Unless they thought you were insulting themโ€ฆ)

1 Like

Waitโ€ฆ Wait waitโ€ฆ What happened.

1 Like

Iโ€™m not level 3 anymore, but have no idea why๐Ÿ˜‚

They didnโ€™t tell me.

1 Like