๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

Yeah I know how to do everything I probably just had it highlighted underneath my screen and when I tried to back space something it took all of it out and I didnโ€™t even realize.

Also yeah I donโ€™t think having Public Edit access is a good thing on these Forumsโ€ฆ too many trolls.

I made public edit with good intentions :confused:
I wanted that everyone could add their emojis on the list ^^ I guess now they have to reply to the thread with the emoji and I will myself add it xD

Have you checked the Overwatch League icons?

Are you still able to post multiple times in a row Ivan?

1 Like

Or do you have to wait for someone to post?

1 Like

Our fun was taken away D: This is why we canโ€™t have nice things :frowning: Itโ€™s good the post could be recovered

Or, you know, to get new ideasโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve seen already several sprays I want to get my hands into
I think I found a new activity to do during my daily commute

1 Like

I am able to post multiple posts in a row xD

Nice ^^
Sorry for the problems it may have caused but I donโ€™t want to lose the list back. It seems like wikis are easily target of griefing

1 Like

Btw, itโ€™s still possible to copy paste emojis. I created another tutorial of how to above the list

2 Likes

Ivan. If you have time. Can you try to convert these into icons. These are Overwatch beans.

If needed, give credit to: Nalintant

2 Likes

Testing:
Wow this is fun:)

2 Likes

Itโ€™s still not perfect. You need to crop it

1 Like

Yeaโ€ฆI know

2 Likes

If you click on my emojis they wonโ€™t expand. Yours do

1 Like

I really need a detailed tutorial for this XD

2 Likes

I have made one
.-.
Check above

1 Like

After reading the tutorial. This is the product, how does this look?

Btw your tutorial is hidden inside the OWL icons. It took me a little bit of time to find it.
I still canโ€™t find how to stop getting it to expand

1 Like

Itโ€™s really good ^^
Now try to resize it to make it lower than 100kb

My list got deleted yesterday so when it got back it came with errors. The hidden tutorial might be one of them, I will fix it thanks xD

1 Like

Here you go

1 Like

Here you go
I think there are some problems with the pic, weird

It seems fine

1 Like

Could we get talon enforcer?
(Pretty please)

1 Like