The overmoji café: re

No need for the humble brag, Just because you watched something doesn’t mean you learned anything from it, Clearly you did not because you decided to trace her pieces.
I don’t care about how long you have been drawing for, It does not prove anything as you can just be pulling this out of nowhere to make it look like you know what you’re doing.

Not only that but if you have 5 years of art experience then why are you still using other artist’s work as references? Surely during that time period, you would’ve mastered the fundamentals of art, specifically anatomy & composition so it wouldn’t be necassary to use an another artist’s work to get pose ideas, because you would’ve already known how to pose the body in said way.

You’ve done nothing to prove that you actually DID draw this piece on it’s own besides talk, and talk and post a irrelevant traditional piece of a transformer… as if it proves you drew a fullbody artwork? Not only that but don’t act like in your original post you did not talk about referencing anything AT ALL, and before that you also never talked about referencing Sakimi’s art until I brought it up.

In itself you saying you went from traditional to digital is suspicious and doesn’t help your case at all, because tracing in the digital art community is so frequent because of how easy it is, Just get a piece, a white background lower the opacity of the white background, make a new layer on top of BG and trace, Upload and expect rounds of applause.

Anyways, so I don’t get flagged or whatever, My imgur name is “Tirezs” so if anyone wants to see for themselves, there it is.

1 Like

Kinda the point of watching them is it not?

Or maybe that means I did learn something…

Funny you say this cause even she herself said in an interview that she uses references from various places
So if I’ve no business using references, what business does she have using them?

What am I supposed to do? Make a video of how I drew it?
I actually would If I had the software, or my surface the capacity to run it
The irrelevant transformer was to prove that if 4 years ago I could draw something to that extent of reconiz-ability, a drawing precise enough to look like it was traced is entirely feasible.
I made no mention of referencing here because the audience to whom I was presenting already know I use references as I’ve told them before in a discord server.
I’d no idea that I’m supposed to mention every single reference every time I share something.

Um ok??? Suspicious how?
And now I see how I didn’t know about tracing as when I use references I put any reference I use beside what I’m actually drawing.
I can see that nothing I could possibly do will convince you of my innocence, so how about we agree to disagree?
And I’ll agree to credit my references every time I post something
Edit: I have service to attend in 15 minutes so my next reply may not be until 4 hours from now.

How about show me a piece that proves you have the skill to draw a complicated piece besides a portrait piece of a robot you drew 4 years ago? I’d rather not waste any more time & edit this post even more. I’ve already proven my point & posted evidence.

Have a nice day/night!

1 Like

Welp, atleast I “warned” you. If you posted this on DeviantArt/Instagram her fans would’ve crucified you so meh

Is everything going alright here?

Toxicity is not allowed! You are supposed to chill here, not fight!

2 Likes

https://www.biography.com/.image/t_share/MTQ1NDY2OTk4Njk5MDc1MzQ1/mark-zuckerberg---mini-biography.jpg

#ReptileAwarenessDay

6 Likes

Anyone want to talk about something? I’m quite bored :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

HI there! How are you ^^

I’m great thanks for asking! :smile:

1 Like

How are you?

1 Like

no, they wouldn’t if anything, the artist might be amazed that someone was able to make a piece of art, while similar to theirs, but is still unique. so how about you get off your high horse

4 Likes

I am fine ^^

I am studying right now tho xD

First off, between us and the person no one here is being agressive, so pipe down.
“no, they wouldn’t if anything” Yes they would, lmao should I link you to a journal a artist recently made, talking about how their friend was harassed by Sakimichan’s fans because of how similar his style looked to hers? You know nothing.

And “unique” they’ve literally copied her pose? I’ve only (personally) seen sakimichan praise someone over their work that looks similar to hers, and the only similarity was the clothes, It’d be fairly odd for an artist to say “You have 5 years of experience and made a clone of work? Amazing” You know?

Everythings fine honestly, I saw him post a piece of artwork and I suddenly noticed a huge resemblence to another artist’s work, to “check” I did an overlay of their piece and that artists and saw some huge line ups with their work, We went back and forth but at the end decided to agree to disagree cx

Hey! I don’t think this thread is the best place do discuss this topic. Could you move your conversation between you two and not the entire forums?

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey hey hey…

I’m here.

2 Likes

Hey!

Hello!

1 Like

Hmm…

1 Like

Ey, hello there.

Thank you, btw!