The overmoji café: re

Here comes a new challenger!
Weird how we keep meeting in anime related threads.

bobo bo bobobo or we riot.

You live in a world where SAO gets sequels but you’ll never get a proper Berserk adaptation

1 Like

It’s not that weird, i just think that we both really like anime and that’s the reason lol, i’ve also run into Yukuza many times for this same reason.

Also i’m mostly a sub watcher myself but those anime definitely have a good quality dub and i always watch them dubbed instead of subbed.

I’m not familiar with that series but i’m sure the protagonist would at least make it in, i know i’ll be sinking a lot of hours into that game when it comes out.

Who else do you think will make it in? i think jotaro and dio will also make it in the game as the other jojo representatives and kagura would probably make it in the game too for more gintama representatives.

I’m okay with that actually, i don’t like sword art online but i have nothing against the series ether and i don’t think even the best berserk adaptation could be comparable to the manga so it would always be the obsolete version anyways.

Should one get smart about credit cards if one does not nor intends to ever own one?

2 Likes

You are already smart by not having one

2 Likes

I hope I don’t get bànned for this but I combined Lucozade (btw Larazade promotion is here rn lol) and ice cream.
It’s good but can’t beat Pepsi plus ice cream.

1 Like

How is your belly?

Btw I had to google what Lucozade is because we don’t have that here (in my country)

1 Like

My belly approves. Could have been better but many UK soft drinks had to have their sugar cut for the sugar tax. Some drinks don’t taste the same anymore cuz of sweeteners.

1 Like

Okay, this is epic

Yes. You can help other people that aren’t as smart about them :stuck_out_tongue:

You are smarter by having one and exercising some self-control. They are VERY useful.
I’ve used credit cards for 7 years, never had any issues with them.

2 Likes

Goodnight everyone😊

Jelly is going to bed

You are in another level of cleverness :scream::wink::+1:

Is Jam here?? Jam???

1 Like

Chibi is lurking. o-o
Hello friend Ivan.
Am i of any usefulness here?

1 Like

* realizes that you have 10k posts *

Oh wow! That’s a LOTTA posts!

What do you mean by usefulness?

EDIT: Also hi xD

1 Like

Yea… :sweat_smile: Chibi has very little of a social life. Lol

Just popping in to see if i can be of any help to anyone. :3

1 Like

I think most people are sleeping now xD

You can be useful ofc.

We can talk :V

1 Like

They should be. It’s Nearly 2am where i am. <.<

That we can.
I’ve been meaning to stop by here anyways, and… I simply don’t have much to do right now. Definitely can’t sleep. :pensive:

1 Like

It’s 7:50 am. I woke up at 7am xD

I am technically living the future. After 5 hours, you will see flying cars

1 Like

Damn… I wish i had such a good sleep schedule.
Keep up that good work, Ivan.

If Only… I’m fully prepared for a new age in technology.
Specifically wearable tech.

1 Like

When do you wake up during work/school?

1 Like