The overmoji café: re

Oh man, only 4 minutes? Guess I need to get my flags ready.

1 minute left, prepare yourselves.

1 Like

It’s started. Oh well

2 Likes

Wait guys! Competitive and story discussion are safe!

2 Likes

I will shelter you all with my flags. Come one, come all, the storm will be raging on in very little time. :black_flag:

Oh, its started.
I see, that they made a filter and if the threads have only the hashtags then it will be automatically 404’d.

1 Like

Oh hey, it’s working! The moderators are already deleting a lot of the threads. Seems like they saw our warnings!

1 Like

What if they breach the Cafe?! Arm yourselves Paesanos!

1 Like

I-I’ve run out…!! It seems like I won’t be able to flag any more posts for today. I trust all of you to continue my work, 'cause together, WE ARE STRONG!! Now go out my friends, fight the raiders!

They probably will tbh.

1 Like

We will guard the thread. We will make sure the rework mercy movement stays in it’s place on other threads

2 Likes

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/7/7a/Reinhardt_-_Barrier_activated.ogg
We need a strong defense then.

2 Likes

Well looks like raid is happening, I’ll take shelter here.

1 Like

Let’s block up all the doors and windows immediately! I’ll start with this one! :shield:

1 Like

Ive actually wanted to make some positive threads today. But i think i wait until tomorrow.

2 Likes

Or until the raid ends

2 Likes

I don’t think this raid will be over anytime soon. If I know one thing about the Aria Cul- Sorry, I mean group, it’s that they don’t give up and they don’t shut up. Sure, we might see fewer and fewer, but I don’t think it’ll end completely anytime soon.

Yep. And its 21:15 CET here so i rather wait out the morning.
What are your plans until the raid is over? Im going to play OW until level up then go to play some Fallout New Vegas.

EDIT: The forum really started to freeze.

1 Like

I was doing homework. I came to check on the forums…

Taking shelter in the café amidst this :poop: storm

How is everyone? :grin:

3 Likes