The overmoji café: re

Happy Australia day, even though they can’t read this beacuse they’re reading my post upside down.

2 Likes

I know the character count in the OP is maxed, so new overmoji can’t be added all the time, but just thought I’d share this one I thought was cute (saw used by @Bloggerman):

1 Like

Why is everyone moping about this last patch? I think it was great, and I main tank! Are you guys happy with it?

Hhhhh… Any good Steam games you guys can recommend to me?

Nope.

Not sure since i’m on console but what type of games do you like playing?

1 Like

Any of the borderlands games. Its one of my favorite games

That and Skyrim SE

1 Like

No idea, I’m a big mix.

Yo, elaborate! :o
I want to know why. c:
I’m not arguing, I’m just curious.

Updated Finally got a new video… 18 hours later

Life is strange 2
I highly recommend it

1 Like

I mean I don’t care about Balance updates anymore. I just want new content :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, thats a good game

2 Likes

Today I will play the second episode :slight_smile:
I can’t wait tobkno how it will be. Sounds like a ton of bad stuff will happen

1 Like

Hhhhhh, I love Life is Strange! I’m following a let’s play of Life is Strange 2 on YouTube, actually.

I’m in the Bitty Ga-Bitty. Oh yeah yeah

I now have middle names!!! Hops around excited

Hmm, then you could try guilty gear xrd rev 2, that’s what i’ve been playing lately.

First off they buffed reaper in a way that makes him overpowered in lower ranks while still not being good in higher ranks.

Second off armor was never a problem, it was specifically brigitte’s armor that was the problem, they didn’t need to nerf most of the tanks and then some.

Third off there was no reason whatsoever to nerf d.va other then OWL, at every rank in the game zarya has been more dominant then her.

Also to add on these changes make reinhardt and zarya even more of a must pick.

1 Like

I made a post on benefits a chat filter can have:

1 Like

It’s a no for me, Paesano. :face_vomiting:

G’day mates!
… That’s all the Aussie I know.

Sorry.