The overmoji café: re

don’t wait
get zenyatta’s
simple

2 Likes

Yeah but Zenyatta only has one good skin and that’s his nutcracker skin. And I don’t really play zen

1 Like

does that matter? nooo

2 Likes

I get gold guns for heroes I actually play

2 Likes

Hi all, I’m having a tiny crisis right now: I plan on getting my next golden gun at the end of the season, but i’m having a hard time deciding which one I should choose. The characters I have nominated are:

• Soldier 76
  • Ashe
  • Reaper

I honestly haven’t the slightest idea which one I should get! I love all of them equally, and I’m very conflicted! Can you guys help me?

2 Likes

get reaper’s. I already have soldier’s

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion!

2 Likes

Just to let you know ashe has a golden B.O.B.

1 Like

I know. :joy: It’s still tough, but currently thanks to Kristal i’m leaning more towards Reaper.

1 Like

I think i’ll be getting symmetra’s golden weapon in the future because i’ve basically become a symmetra main with all the time i’ve spent playing her in arcade lately, infact i took her into competitive not too long ago and won most of my matches lol.

1 Like

neither can I :frowning:

1 Like

Yup, broken for me too.

1 Like

Ashe Ashe and Ashe. Only Ashe.

2 Likes

Reaper’s also a pretty good pick though…

Poor soldier.

1 Like

Ashe, BOB becomes golden too :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Hhhh, here’s a random Sombra play I did where we almost lost, so I kinda just… Killed everything.

https://imgur.com/JaxBBcZ

You know, I should make this my hobby or something… Posting random highlights from Overwatch lul. Then you will have to pay V-Bucks to see the video!

YOU GUYS CAN SEE THE VIDEO, RIGHT?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you, Ivan.

3 Likes

Enemies be like

Where is she!? I don’t find her!

3 Likes

She (Sombra) was right in front of you. :wink:

3 Likes