The overmoji café: re

Oh and another thing, music.

The answer to a lot of problems. Seriously, helped calm me down, keep me cool.

Lose yourself, and have fun🤗

This always cheers me up❤️

1 Like

Wonders if my black cat appreciation works as an emoji…

Boop.

1 Like

Lol, good to see you☺️

The important thing is how much time I poured into getting it. I went so far- 108 days. 108 days. 108 days wasted on nothing.

I’m just very unmotivated to stay here now. I might be back some other day, but for now I just need time, a nap, and some relaxation. I mean, I’m trapped in this sweaty apartment, it’s hell. I have nobody to be with IRL. :confused:

So I took off to the internet. But then again, things get corrupted after a while.

But hey, one good thing is that I managed to create this sweet new personality. :slight_smile:

Much more fitting for me.

Don’t know if you’ve noticed it yet, but you should have.

Anyway, I already have my music on. I prefer calm music other than excited upbeat action music when I’m not feeling so good.

I just don’t think there’s enough for me here anymore. This Café is almost always empty when I look around, and the other places are just… Full of toxicity.
https://ibb.co/eHgW0z

:white_flower::coffin::white_flower:

So cute :heart: But it’s a bit too big (in kb) for an emoji :frowning:

Well then good luck👌

Nothing much more to say.

Hope to see you again sometime🤗

1 Like

You should be having fun here. If you aren’t, the level 3 means nothing. You sound burnt out. Take a break. We will be here should you want to return :blush:

Literally nobody? So nobody that can tell you not to come to our Discord? >.>

1 Like

I am very burnt out, yes. I guess a good nap, and some time will fix it.

What I meant with having nobody to be with, was friends. I almost never see them.
Plus, I can’t find anything interesting to do. Right now my life cycle consists of: Wake up, sit at computer being bored, eat, sleep.

Hmm, you need some activities.

Do you like playing videogames other then Overwatch?

Or maybe something outdoors.

A hoby of sorts.

Archery?:ok_hand:

I do that quite a bit.

1 Like

I’d say you need some sunlight if you can. It may cheer you up.

Kindred spirit

1 Like

Eh, I can’t seem to find that many games. I’m very sparing with my GB, still have 285 but treat it as 5GB. So most of my Steam library isn’t installed.

Going outside? No, there’s nothing outside.

There’s not much sun.

What about some epic movies?

Got a theatre near by?

Or watch at home👌

Take a nice nap, then some movies can help

Then seek it. Where do you live?

Hell no! People are eating popcorn so darn loudly-- I have a serious problem with eating sounds. Seriously.

Plus, there’s no movies I really find interesting. I’m waiting for new episodes of BNHA, sooo… I have gotten Vol.1 of the manga, but almost read the entire manga in an hour, so I’m trying not to read too much. Just to save some for myself.

Not gonna tell my darn address. XD

Well, do you have WhatsApp?

If you aren’t staying on the forums at least we can talk ^^

Also I wanna play Splatoon 2 with you so much! :heart:

Well, Then Im not sure.

I guess taking a nap is a start

1 Like

I was asking for your city, or country at least. We probably don’t live in the same country anyways, unless you live in the far south. The faaaaar south…

Nope, seems pointless to me.

I wanna play too, but it’ll be hard to get in contact. Guess I could leave a message up on the forums.

1 Like

I have serious trust issues. ;-;