๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”’๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ง๐”ฆ โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฃรฉ โ˜•

Hi Jelly! I thought I had told you hahaha!
Yes, Iโ€™d love to shoot with you sometimes! Did you take classes or just grab a bow and start shooting?

1 Like

Nope, unless my apartment counts xD

Yeah, and itโ€™s entirely by choice.
I wouldnโ€™t be able to spend some significant time with more than 3 people without going insane, I donโ€™t know how all of you do this xD

The like limit is stupid

1 Like

If you have enough room and itโ€™s not a big deal if you make a few holes in the wall AND MOST IMPORTANTLY you can sort of control the flow of people circulating, it could work. But most aparments donโ€™t xD

When isnโ€™t it by choice? xD How do you handle it in school?
As for me, Iโ€™m actually in the same boat. You wanna know a secret? I love dogs, but Iโ€™m actually a cat person. Lots of people โ€œhateโ€ their independence and love dogs because they are always jumping at you, asking for your affection and offering theirs (I know itโ€™s a stereotype and neither all dogs nor all cats fit it). In my case, I admire cats because of that exact same reason, I love that they get to decide when and how they interact with you, and when they want to be alone they just go off on their own. I wish it was well seen in society to do that xD (I also donโ€™t feel a lot of respect for people who hate cats for that reason, it gives off a bad vibe for me at least)

There are people that want to socialize more, but are unable to. By โ€œby choiceโ€ I meant that I actively donโ€™t want that xd

Everyone but 2 people were just background noise, just like random pedestrians in the city.

High five xd

Why the hell would anyone hate any animal that isnโ€™t dedicating their entire life to make your life worse (Iโ€™m looking at you mosquitoes). Thatโ€™s just dumb.

I think that every person thatโ€™s responsible enough to have an animal should have one.
The amount of love you get, even if itโ€™s subtle like it is from cats, is just insane.

It took me and my mum years to convince my aunt, who lives alone, to get a dog.
Sheโ€™s waaaaaaay happier ever since she got one. Thatโ€™s just one example.

1 Like

Oh yeah, social anxiety. I have that as well, there are times I wish it was easier for me to socialize with people, there are other times I just wish to be left alone.

Okay, maybe hate is too strong of a word, dislike sounds better? But really, I have heard what I told you, โ€œI donโ€™t like cats. They just do their lives, donโ€™t pay attention to you. I prefer dogs, they are so dependant on youโ€ฆโ€

If they want it, yes! You canโ€™t force them xd But I think every child should be able to grow up with an animal, it must give you a completely different perspective on the world.

And Iโ€™m happy for your aunt :heart: They are a great company!

1 Like

Yeah, Iโ€™ve heard lots of people saying that dogs are better because they โ€œcare about you moreโ€.
โ€œA cat wouldnโ€™t even notice if you were gone for a monthโ€ is quite a common one too.

Of course not, I just believe that the more people have animals the better xd

Hamsters are great for children IMO.
Itโ€™s quite easy to take care of them, even a kid can manage that, so it teaches responsibility, and their lifespan is quite short, so itโ€™s also a good life lesson about death.
Is it getting too deep? Maybe, Iโ€™ll just stop talking xd

2 Likes

Well Iโ€™m watching โ€œcavalia oddyseoโ€

(Itโ€™s a circus with horses and itโ€™s amazing and beautiful in every way)

(All the music is preformed live, and the horses are living the life of luxury)

1 Like

I know from close people that it isnโ€™t true. It is a stupid way of thinking, and the generalizing makes me scream (I wonder how often they do that to peopleโ€ฆ).

Iโ€™ll keep that in mind! But honestly, even if the child is not the direct caretaker of the animal it is still a valuable experience for them and it teaches them responsibility.

I donโ€™t know what happened to me today, I did a huge mind dump here xD I actually appreciate having the space to do this, I donโ€™t often find people I can talk with of these things. If you think itโ€™s too deep we can stop xD (and itโ€™s also 4 am there, right?)

2 Likes

:open_mouth: On TV? Is it a movie or a show?

1 Like

Itโ€™s a live preformance

1 Like

Itโ€™s a HUGE traveling circus thing

(I t might be only in Canada)
(Look it up)

(I garentee I spelt the name of it wrong)

1 Like

There is a 30 minute break happening at the moment

Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m telling everyone about it

1 Like

No no, you spelt it right! It looks amazing, I didnโ€™t know about it! Iโ€™m gonna watch some videos of them. Are you there like, watching in person?

1 Like

Yep

Itโ€™s truly amazing

1 Like

Awww Iโ€™m envious, take in as much as you can! Horses are amazing!

1 Like

A tractor is on the set

Doing something with the sand

I wish there was tractors in overwatch

(Just to keep it at least slightly overwatch related)

My cat literally sits next to the door and meows for a minute when I go to the shop.
But nah, cats donโ€™t care.

Yeah, totally.

Talk away, Iโ€™m actually enjoying our little conversations a lot, and I greatly appreciate that you actually want to listen what I have to say, and that youโ€™re comfortable sharing your thoughts with us in the cafe.

I was thinking that the part where I mentioned the learning about death mightโ€™ve been a bit too deep, not the conversation in general. No need to stop xd

Yeah ;-;
Still canโ€™t sleep, not sure why, but Iโ€™m damn exhausted xD

2 Likes

Thatโ€™s really good.
Iโ€™m genereally against using animals in circuses, but if the horses are happy then itโ€™s all good.
Iโ€™ve only seen a couple of pictures, but it does look magnificent

2 Likes

Iโ€™m currently discussing to my grandmother why Pringles are the superior chip brand

Why do I default to this when Iโ€™m not playing overwatch?

Maybe levelling the sand? It would be cool if maps in Ow changed features xd Like Petra!

When I visited my (then) in-laws house after my (then) fiancรฉ moved out with me their cat was laying on the floor of his former-now-empty-bedroom, he looked so sad it broke my heart :broken_heart: But nah, cats donโ€™t care xd

Iโ€™m more comfortable opening my mind here than with my friends or family in person, go figure. I wish I knew more people who were interested in these kind of conversations. And my philosophy in life is that everyone has a tale to tell and listening to it is the greatest respect you can show the other person, it means you consider them valuable and human.

Nah, itโ€™s just a fact of life, no need to play around it (imho) xD

โ€œDead is deadโ€

• Emo cyborg ninja, 2018.

Iโ€™m making your head spin, arenโ€™t I? xD Does the storm go on?

1 Like