The overmoji café: re

By not caring.

It’s really not even that big a deal tho. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Correction:
Before the reveal, it wasn’t a big deal to have representation in the game, why would you care about the sexuality of a bunch of pixels sheesh. (/s)

After the reveal:

3 Likes

Yea… i genuinely don’t understand why so many people were so… Well, “called out” by something that generally has nothing to do with them until they made it their problem.

1 Like

I mean I can understand being shocked, firstly, it was a surprise story, secondly, I can see people seeing S:76 as their macho icon and never imagining he might be the gay reveal.
Why I can’t understand is why these people have to hold onto their knee-jerk reactions when pressing the “New Topic” button instead of stopping to reflect for one minute on what that reaction means and why people call them “homophobe” for that.
And they are the ones crying a river because of “political correctness”

6 Likes

Exactly.

Like, first of all… He’s still a manly macho man.

And secondly, It’s not even something you can tell from any in game content.

2 Likes

Not after I get my Bastet challenge sprays bb :sunglasses:
I’m gonna spam this jewel literally everywhere
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/static/images/ana/sprays/spray-2.png

ETA: that is… if I can get them to work… Twitch is making this extremely hard for some reason :pensive:

6 Likes

Be this true, It’s not as if it’s an inappropriate photo.

2 Likes

True. Otherwise, “RUSSIA”

1 Like

Meanwhile…hero 30… nevermind… I’ll just sit in this corner: 👻 Any Anubis Hero 30 Concepts Involving this new head?

(I am 40% sure this next hero.) (aka this was double of yesterday’s and I considered that a lot.)

1 Like

I read that too and I felt insulted for a moment xD

3 Likes

lol

in all honesty they should be telling the forums to shut up

3 Likes

But…
MUH FREE SPEECH
:frowning:

2 Likes

It’s quite chaotic outside of the café
I hope Blizzard doesn’t regret the short, the reveal was good and the Forums are throwing a tantrum…

3 Likes

Why would they regret it? The community’s reaction is all but unexpected…
And they had many months and years to prepare for this

3 Likes

Oof ur pfp suddenly changed.
Well I just hope they don’t listen to the forums right now

2 Likes

I did just change my pfp yeah. Summer baby :stuck_out_tongue:

They never do*, why would they start now?

*For the record

I do think they listen to the forums, they just consider our opinions very very carefully before deciding what to put forward or not. Which is appropriate, IMHO.

3 Likes

Yeah I also think they listen to the forums but most of the time they don’t do what they say. I hope they don’t listen now as well xD.

Well if they did what people asked lol. Brigitte, Tracer and Genji would be nerfed to the ground.

Actually Brigitte would be deleted.

Moira would be nerfed, Reinhardt would be buffed as well as every other tank, etc

2 Likes

OMG it would be a popularity contest between the BUFF THIS and NERF THAT threads. The forums would be a wasteland

Buff Orisa please and thank you.

3 Likes

Still a little concerned that no made the Anubis connection.

It’s like looking at man with Chick-Fula bag in his car in a huge parking lot, “where he get the bag”… When there is a Chick-Fula across the street.

Then again I am the only one it seems that looked at the lore.

2 Likes

Also 2CP would be entirely removed xD

3 Likes