The overmoji café: re

You were suspended for just the chat, not banned of the entire game ? And I’m a Zen and Sombra Main X)

Whole game until July 30th. 4th or 5th one.
Sinyatta op ecks dee

Just for what you said in chat, that’s sever !

“Sinyatta op ecks dee”

Wtf does Sinyatta and ecks dee means ?

I go play, bye ! (20 chars).

Sinyatta is Zenyatta. He is very sinful. Ecks dee mean XD

Yup, I’d say 35 to 40% of games I used the chat I was actually toxic or rude. The other 60 to 65% I was just saying stuff in all caps so they’d read it.
Ex: How am I throwing? I’ve been trying to win this whole game while you say stuff about me just because I autolocked Sombra and never switched. (What I said)
Vs
It’s YOUR fault we lost, we would’ve won if you just stopped talking for once. Insert death threat here (what they thought I said)
I can’t even tell if they’re trolling or not so I always respond. Yes, at times it’s in a rude way. My FIRST chat ban I didn’t even deserve. I literally only blamed one or two people and got chat banned for saying I’m a one trick 90% of games and that I wouldn’t swap.

So sad… people are blaming you because you play the game (sombra isn’t in the game for nothing), but you get banned, because other people don’t like it… what a game… And like you’re less it won’t really do anything, but can you report them for being rude ? After in the report section there is a “no cooperation” section, and that include the fact to don’t want to switch, so I think Blizzard just don’t like you to pick a hero and never switch… I’m sorry for you…

And I just understood what ecks dee means, I was going to tell you that I still haven’t understand XD (I’m not english so I was like “I never saw this word before” X).

1 Like

What is this sudden roll of new people coming into the Café?

(But please, join the discord)
(link in bio the first post)

Maybe they like the place? I mean, obviously this place is nice.

1 Like

It said I didn’t reply to you wth–

I have the thread on watching. So I get notified for every single post here.

1 Like

I do too. :’) yEy… Watching… WoOo0…

1 Like

Having the thread on watching is either very useful and handy or very annoying.

Ehh, I think it’s alright-- Doesn’t bother me that much since I don’t have notifications on. :slight_smile:

It was use to be very annoying since we used the thread as the main place to talk. And now we have the discord (JOIN US).

2 Likes

You really want people to join discord =V

Because 90% of the people in the discord doesnt even talk (glares at the 50 users that is there but never talks)

1 Like

What are you trying to say Ivan?

xD
Sacred Image:

2 Likes

No im not gonna open the insane amounts of sacred images.

Edit: I actually will

2 Likes

Gasp. I have been fooled

2 Likes