The overmoji café: re

“So that’s it, you are leaving us”

Furries count as werewolves.

Yeaah, you’re a GHOST

:scream_cat: How could i not have known!

ChibiFox is a werewolf oh no

I mean… i really thought the name would give it away… :fox_face:

Oh, never knew.
Nevermind, you’re a wereFOX

whats up with this ‘moon day’? i heard that ,oon will be 100% ‘covered’ by earth… but in few weeks time
wat iz of happenings? :smiley:

The anniversary of the moon landing… Also it’s Friendship Day in some countries :slight_smile:

1 Like

aaaah, okay - i thought that i missed huuge lunar eclipse :smiley: (it is raining for 3 days now)
well, have nice celebrations ppl of earth

1 Like

Everyday I edit the title of the thread with a voted day (we vote on discord) The most voted day for today was Moon Day ^^

But it’s also Chess day, Lollipop Day, World Jump Day and Space Exploration Day and I am sure there are more ^^

Have a nice day! :sunny:

1 Like

When is Sunday? I need to know

1 Like

If you are talking about which day it will be then:

• Hammock Day
  • Parents’ Day
  • Penuche Fudge Day
  • Mango Day
  • Creme Brulee Day
1 Like

Hammock Day lmao. That sounds funny

1 Like

Is that THE Logan Paul?

nah, a side of my broken self-taught english i am also often using ‘countryballs english’
like ‘multiple welcomings’

whos logan paul btw. ?

Okay. Good, you don’t need to know who that is. Just don’t search him up. Please I beg you.

Now that hammond is coming out soon, I need to break out my vast files of guinea pig memes.

2 Likes

I’m here to mope over Symmetra changes and rally up for the new wave of #RevertMercy threads, And hey some of us here may not agree but at least we can share a nice warm cup of coco together. :coffee:

1 Like

Do someone have a vid with the new Moira and Zenyatta Voice lines ? Or should I wait for Hammeh ?

1 Like

Moira and Zenyatta? Who are they?
I was right, I was suspended (called it). After it’s over I’m not playing for one or two months. I need to actually do stuff.