The overmoji cafรฉ: re

til there is no stock purple emoji

1 Like

Hey thanks for making me aware of it too! Iโ€™m an epy! Every since I was 14, thought it was too much video games, and came to find out my brain has its own timetable for them. How about you?

2 Likes

Mine are photosensitive, we havenโ€™t really been able to figure out why I have them. Thankfully, theyโ€™re controlled by my meds, though!

1 Like

Thereโ€™s a purple heart :purple_heart:

1 Like

They donโ€™t know what causes mine either. I was on meds back when I was covered, they made them less frequent, but didnโ€™t stop them completely. I have one about every two to three months now. Their not very violent, but the last one gave me a black eye. Everyone was excited and thought I got in a fight. Nope, smashed my face into my table :smile:

1 Like

Oof, stuff like that is the worst! I had one in the shower once; I fell against the faucet and had a huge bruise all up and down one side of my back. If I werenโ€™t able to be on my meds idk how often I would have them; but if I forget a dose and donโ€™t realize it Iโ€™ll have a seizure in a matter of hours.

1 Like

Yeah same with me, I missed doses and would have it in 12hours-2 days.

1 Like

It usually happened within 3 hours for me. I have to take two different meds to keep them controlled, that might have something to do with it (since I would miss both if I forgot to take a dose). Medical weed is legal in my state now tho, so hopefully soon Iโ€™ll be able to get it instead. The kind that helps stop seizures doesnโ€™t get you high, so Iโ€™d like to be able to just use it instead of having to take lots of pills just to keep my brain acting normal (2 diff meds, 2 pills, twice a day. No fun. Also wtf, it wonโ€™t let you use the proper term for โ€œweedโ€.)

1 Like

Is that CBD oil? Iโ€™ve had a lot of people recommend that to me, itโ€™s the oil from the plant. Wonโ€™t get you high.

1 Like

hey manatees are one of my fav animals! :heart: :sparkling_heart::two_hearts:
Speaking ofโ€ฆ Do you guys have a list of favs? :smile:
This oneโ€™s mine! :smirk_cat:

1. Dragons
  2. Manatees
  3. Puffins
  4. Seagulls
  5. Whale sharks
  6. One specific frog

Legit feeling like a 9 year old right about now, but then again itโ€™s animals. :heart:

3 Likes

I never considered making a list but I like cats xD

3 Likes

Chibi approves.

Since iโ€™m here, iโ€™m queer, and iโ€™m shaking in fear, iโ€™ll share mine.

• Avali
  • Dragons
  • Foxes
  • Otters
  • Rabbits
  • Snakes
  • Kiwi
2 Likes

This is an important question:
Do you prefer floopy or pointed eared rabbits? C:

2 Likes

If you cool, add me on Tuber Simulator. B)
Username: QueenBoxlord.
If you uncool, report me for advertising. B(

#Sub2Pewds

1 Like

Crashes a truck through the wall.
DID SOMEONE ORDER CORN DOGS?! SOMETHING ON STICK DAY, RIGHT?!
Fires corn dogs from a slingshot.
COME AND GET SOOOOOOOOOOME!

GET YOUR CORN DOGS!
~ PyroPanda

3 Likes

:open_mouth: Who is going to pay for the mess!?
I am contacting Symmetra right now!

5 Likes

JESUS CHRIST EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE AAAAA complete sentence

4 Likes

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ˆ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โ€™๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ฆ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ค.

2 Likes

By the ways I could use help deciding what to do on Wednesday before Overwatch League matchesโ€ฆ

1 Like

switch your player icon to the new years 2017 icon

1 Like