1 Like

Overwatch? whats that

2 Likes

idk man you tell me

1 Like

Happy birthday Doc!
Hope you have a nice day ^^

1 Like

Reminds me that I need to go to the eye doctor tomorrow. Rip right eye.

Happy birthday, Doc! :cake: :moon_cake: :cupcake: :birthday: :partying_face:

2 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday Doc :birthday:

2 Likes

Guess what I won from the Overwatch SEA FB page!

2 Likes

We got ads in here bois!

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

2 Likes

Hey SpottyBlue Congrats on winning the contest! Hope you enjoy those gifts. I can see you’re churning out a lot of videos in your channel and I’d thought I’d share some thoughts on improving your gaming streams. One thing I like to see especially from upstart streamers is to compare their first few videos and their latest video to see which aspect of their videos has improved the most and which area need further rework.

After comparing between your first stream and your current stream I see little to no changes in your content presentation, and this is reflected in your audience interest. I would highly recommend that first of all, you need to set a direction for your stream. Currently audience has an option between hundreds of thousands of streamers playing Overwatch or that Taiko drum game. Your content need something unique so that audience will come back day after day for your videos.

I also notice you either don’t talk much or your voice is inaudible at best. Get a dedicated microphone and use headphones, because often I can hear gameplay sound captured by your mic, leading to very bad audio clarity.

There’s a long way to go if you want to become an established streamer and there’s much more to comment but for a tl;dr, these is what you should be focusing on :

1. Set a direction for your channel. Basically determine what is the unique proposition of your channel that brings audience to your videos

2. Get a dedicated headphone and microphone. A headset with a good quality microphone doesn’t cost much.

3. Interact with your audience. Saying “Why did I die a lot” and being toxic to your teammates is not commentary, it could be seen as whining.

4. Stop asking your audience for donation all the time. It will seems needy. Don’t frequently fret about how you have 100 views but nobody to donate.

5. You don’t have a good quality webcame. Streaming audience love looking at the face of the streamer. It adds more to the human aspect of livestream. Without a webcam and gesture, you could be seen as just a robot who happens to be playing Overwatch.

Good luck!

1 Like

It’s Waiters day!
Thank you Jacob and Eolynn for helping me out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

(:

2 Likes

When’s “waitresses” day? Yes I went there!

Don’t tell me to swap off Widow,
Coolbreeze

2 Likes

I wait for ptr updates to come to console, does it count?

2 Likes

No problem, thank you for everything :blush:

Everyday Don’t let them tell you any different.

3 Likes

happy birthday both of you!

2 Likes

The PositiveGenji and his SunDragon within, huh? :wink:

Happy birthday to you two!

3 Likes

There is a thread that has the music which is suitable for OW heroes. Here’s mine:

1 Like

Speaking of school girls watch monogatari, yes this is just a excuse to bring up monogatari…

:honeybee:

1 Like