The overmoji café: re

I recently started and played through pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky again, here’s some nostalgia music for those familiar with the series.

2 Likes

Im playing pokemon emerald, because gen 3 is my fav

1 Like

now dats a good game clap clap clap

1 Like

Mystery Dungeon for Nintendo Switch when?! I NEED it!

1 Like

That would be great, best if it’s after the new gen comes so all of those pokemon are in it, i wouldn’t complain if they did release it before that though because it would just mean more pokemon mystery dungeon and i can’t disagree with that.

🛰 (BTC) Overwatch Dev Update - The Youtube Vid Worth the View Today Youtube Vid to watch today

1 Like

-⛑ 1.34.0.0.55785 PTR Update - Amplification Matrix redesign (again) (Thank Linkyop) Bonus

i mean…if they make it 2d again, im sorry but the 3d…idk i liked hte 2d more

1 Like

Ehh, as nostalgic as they are they have to move beyond the gameboy advance graphics eventually and i’m fine with that, on a related note i need to get pokémon super mystery dungeon in the future, i’ll probably get it this week or something.

We’ll always have explorers of sky and blue rescue team for those graphics.

i mean…i just liked the pixel art…and i only played mystery dungeon on the ds

1 Like

sInNoH bEsT gEn

1 Like

Never really played gen 4

1 Like

Is it panic day today?

If so, then I should continue with a normal day! :,D

3 Likes

o h n o
not panic day

1 Like

👩‍⚕️ Moira vs Mercy Animation (Must Watch) :popcorn:

1 Like

A day late.

But I’m gonna start playing that game again soon owo

1 Like

I shall be picking up pokemon super mystery dungeon in the future myself along with pokemon ultra moon, it’s time i’m up to date with the pokemon franchise again.

1 Like

Hysteria! on the Dance-floor.

I’m more of a pokemon/zelda person, mario games are fun but the series isn’t amongst my favorites, the one that comes closest to my favorites though are probably the mario and luigi games, they are excellent rpg games.

1 Like

Mama Mia…Yahoo!..

1 Like