1 Like

What are the requirements?
I actually dont know

1 Like

According to WyomingMist:

• Must have visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Must have replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 500 topics
  • Of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 20,000 posts (both starting posts and replies)
  • Must have received 20 likes, and given 30 likes.
  • Must not have received more than 5 spam or offensive flags (with unique posts and unique users for each, confirmed by a moderator)
  • Must not have been suspended (including forum suspensions or in-game account actions of any Blizzard game)
3 Likes

I’m never gonna get my Level 3 back. I don’t want to be here anymore, can someone just… Get me outta here? FAST? It’s draining my mental health, and I can’t take it much longer.

2 Likes

Yeeeeeah, Nice Try Todd.

1 Like

Here’s some advice, don’t care about your trust level and if you want a image, video, meme or smug anime girl to be posted then just give me the link.

It’s not the same. The only reason I’m so shattered is because I WORKED SO HARD FOR IT, JUST TO GET IT TAKEN AWAY BOTH TIMES. I did nothing this time… I stayed extremely passive, and didn’t enter any toxic threads. (I also didn’t make any toxic threads.)

1 Like

I see the difference, i just kinda realized i had mine on day lol.

The heck? What’s that supposed to mean?? ah amh confhushain! amehricha exhplhain!

1 Like

Meaning i probably had it for awhile and only realized it later.

1 Like

Ohh, makes sense. But I guess to get it back I’ll have to play fake with everyone and talk like this.

Yeah! :smile: Of course! That sounds really, really cool and I can’t wait to play Rein Cart 64 with you!! :smile: :ok_hand: :heart: :heart:

:(

1 Like