The overmoji café: re

You guys need to let loose every so often and just accept stuff.

not when the majority of the last 141~ ish of your posts here have been advertising your own thread. If you want your thread popular and you want to be reputable on the forums, advertising and trying to steal clicks from another thread will not do the job in either examples.

5 Likes

And people who can’t chill lose the point of this thread.

yeah but if all your chilling is advertising. thats not chill for the rest of the thread

posting threads is fine if its not every single one of your posts

3 Likes

I don’t get the big deal against advertising. There’s nothing wrong with it.

Anyone still want to take the #MeiCNY redraw challenge? Well, it’s until 20 February.

3 Likes

I keep hesitating since I’m afraid it’ll be bad, and I also lost my progress since I kiiiinda had to turn off my computer, and I can’t save any of my drawings since I don’t want to pay oof. (Yes, I use Paint Tool SAI. It’s great, but there’s a 30 day trial and I kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda ran out of the trial…)

But yes, I’ll try again someday.

1 Like

I can’t draw but please tell me who the winner will be :slight_smile:
I am curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wondering if I should do a Concept for Leonora or should I just wait. She likely gonna be a Wall Builder like Mei… (So an Off Tank, But kinda want her to be a Healer… I will debate on the type I guess.) 🤡 Come one, come all, to Leonora’s latest Party in Paris

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m freeeeeeeeeeeeee!
I’m going to try and not get silenced again this time. :+1:

3 Likes

Wut, what happened??

3 Likes

I posted another thread about wanting unlimited likes. I think what got me silenced was that I threatened to post “:+1:” in response to everything – essentially doubling the size of threads. lul I should probably chill for a bit. x)

3 Likes

My nam is Heals
And i do lik
To pet te pet
If do no bite
So wen I see
‘Surpen Dae’
I smile wyde
An post a snek

5 Likes

For serpent day can we all get into a conga line?
Add your-moji-self to the line!

:dragon: :snake: :panda_face:

2 Likes

:snake: Here’s my moji-self.

2 Likes

Hisses like a snake.

Hisssssssss,
~ PyroPanda

4 Likes

Pyro, get in our conga line! :partying_face:

2 Likes

https://krita.org/en/

Instead of using a trail version of Sai, try using this free to use program. There is a bit of a learning curve at first but I like it a lot. And you can save :V !

2 Likes

Welcome back Lynn! :smiley:

2 Likes