The overmoji café: re

Hello, I brought 3 pounds of raw macaroni to survive the raid.

4 Likes

You know, the smart thing for Aria to do, is to call off the raid internally, and just let the forums lose their minds the rest of the day. That would be hilarious.

Or maybe that’s been the plan all along…

2 Likes

I’ve put the toxicity barrier up, we should be good.

7 Likes

Hopefully. The thing is, I can see why she and her followers would do this, but I don’t see how it would change anything. People who don’t want to rework Mercy aren’t going to be affected, and people who did have respect for Mercy mains might decide that maybe we’re a bunch of mindless drones after all.
At the end of the day, a bunch of posts spammed at the same time isn’t going to help Mercy. It is going to make more people hate her. And her mains.
But, I’m looking forward to seeing something different than all of the usual ‘Buff x’, ‘Nerf x’, and ‘Delete x’ posts. Even if they do eventually get banned.

1 Like

We need that Gungan barrier from the Phantom Menace to fend off the Separatists.

2 Likes

Also, Happy National Geographic Day:

2 Likes

Why? I respect your opinion, but I’m just curious hueh.

I always wait until a game is fully finished so I don’t have to wait in agony. But trust me, I will!

1 Like

Well then OK.

1. I didn’t like the story
  2. Chloe is an ungrateful and sometimes a hypocritical character
  3. There really isn’t much of a game. This is a common thing for me with point and click adventures
  4. The dialogue is really bad.
  5. The soundtrack. Not a fan of the OST or the music from other artists put into the game

I could go on, but my dislikes are numerous. Much like my dislike for Steven Universe

1 Like

We’re actually talking about Life is Strange 2, and I can agree with some of your points, but they didn’t really ruin the first game for me.

I can’t say whether i agree with the other points since i haven’t played it but think of it like a media platform to tell a story, there are shows, films, books, comic books, anime, manga and so on, it’s just another form to tell a story like other media.

1 Like

For me it’s, “A video game must be a video game if I can interact with most of the world. If I can’t, it’s a movie, show, etc.”

1 Like

I can’t believe chocolate cake day didn’t win
for those who didnt know this we vote on what the title of the thread should be the previous day on the discord

Why raw? And why only 3 pounds? Is there a joke I am missing?

God I hope that’s the case

Please don’t mention that. I’m still salty about this vote. I’ve decided I’m not voting again.

1 Like

The only macaroni i like is boneless, just like my pizza

1 Like

Boy have I got the video for you

2 Likes

Oh, I LOVE E;R. His Death Note and LoK series are amazing!

2 Likes

Ah. I see you are a man of culture too.

2 Likes

Neat! :blush:

3 Likes

4 minutes until the raid. If you need places to relax, there is Overmoji, my balance log and the bastion mega thread

1 Like