The overmoji café: re

The tone of your post was sincere and completely harmless (as in, you weren’t attacking anybody or defending yourself from anything), so there’s no reason for anyone to attack you, couple that with the fact that it’s harder to attack a person directly (it’s not the same to discuss homophobia/transphobia in the context of a bunch of pixels than to discuss it when it’s about real people) and I think that’s what discouraged most of the trolls.

We need more people like you in this place.

2 Likes

I am the author of a vent thread that got support I am happy to have gotten and a balance change log people want pinned

2 Likes

I’d say that’s a very successful track record!

Btw are you ready for when the next ptr patch hits live? That will give your thread some attention I think. You’re gonna have a lot of work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh I am very ready. I can finally play not D.Va in ranked now!

1 Like

Ugh, I hate tanking, I’m gonna hate it even more now… (Should I pick up Zarya just in case?)

I can finally play my MAINS! Roadhog and Zarya. You know, the ones I find FUN

1 Like

YAY \ :grin: /

(Hopefully I can play the characters I find fun too without being pushed into the tank role…)

Then we should play ranked together, sister! I can pick tank so you don’t have to

1 Like

I would love to, if latency wasn’t an issue u.u

Or being harassed for being women

1 Like

Wholesome :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart_decoration::heartbeat::heartpulse::sparkling_heart: :blush:

2 Likes

I had a dysphoria attack while writing that post tbh lol

:frowning: Are you okay?
If you don’t mind me asking, do you have any plans for yourself in terms of transitioning or even how you dress?

Oh I’m fine. I wanna wear cute skinny jeans and women’s sizes and I want breasts

ok fine i believe you

n o dont say that bras are annoying

But bras are euphoric

breasts are annoying so are bras

Can I have yours if you don’t want them?

1 Like

My gender dysphoria. I’m sorry

Nah, it’s cool. It just wasn’t what I expected to see. I mean no offense.

Good luck for the future!

1 Like