The overmoji café: re

hugs you tight is that enough proof?

3 Likes

Hey all, I posted this up in the discord but I figured I would post it here as well. I love Overwatch, I still put a ton of hours into the game (1,300 and counting) but I’ve come to the point where these forums are hopeless. I think the Dev’s are getting better at communication, balance patches are rolling out and we are seeing positive change but a lot of the community is blind.

The #reworkmercy movement sealed the nail in the coffin for me. I don’t agree with it and anyone who brought forth a constructive, positive counter-argument was mass flagged and treated like garbage (myself included). I don’t want to be apart of the Mercy community nor the forum Overwatch community. A lot of it is needless echoing and complaining.

Thank you to those who continue to keep the positive aspects of this community alive. You’re the real MVP’s but I can’t do it anymore.

Much love, :sun_with_face:

~ Lynn

7 Likes

Stay safe! :sparkles:
Thanks for the like explosion :boom: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

It’s been an honor talking with you over the course of my time here in these forums.

Even though i myself may follow this same path…
Just remember… you may leave, but…

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/overwatch_gamepedia/d/dd/S76_-_You_wont_be_forgotten.wav

~𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓫𝓲𝓕𝓸𝔁

6 Likes

Ugh, I feel the same. I’m barely playing the game (not because I don’t want to), why am I in this cesspool of a forum?

/sad

Good luck! :hugs:

1 Like

Ey, Ivan? Can you make this into an emoji? x)

https://i.ibb.co/BjLXvF3/Dva-okhand.png

1 Like

1 Like

We will all miss you Lynn!

3 Likes

Zenkai, please remember that size and cropping matters. Hmph. IQ 9000000 r/myiqisover9000001ohwaititisntnevermindthisisjustastupidjokeandimnotangryormadorsadinanywaypleasemoveon

2 Likes

Here’s another one of my arcade complaints.

Nu, don’t leave! We need people like you. :cry:

2 Likes

I’m here. I wanna be the positivity here

2 Likes

Heck ye! :sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heartbeat:

3 Likes

Korean update: I’m beginning to be able to actually read Hangul! I still need to learn a few letters, but I’m getting closer to completing the first step! :D

Food update cause why not: Noodles.

2 Likes

Noodles?!
I now desire the noodle.

2 Likes

I somehow made a thread venting on how I wanna be a girl so badly become a thread with very little trolling and a lot of support

2 Likes

Do you mind if I ask for a link? :smiley:
I wanna hop in and spam likes. :heart:

1 Like
1 Like

I’m still confused though. Why did a post I make venting on how badly I wanna transition get love and support when usually posts like that are riddled with trolls? Am I just lucky???

1 Like