The overmoji café: re

I win.

1 Like

You can deny my attack, but it will now last for as long as it is denied.
https://i.imgur.com/conou5w.gif?noredirect
I win.

2 Likes

I think i broke the game…

2 Likes

Why not? You were very brave in doing that and most people were very supportive of you. You got this!

3 Likes

th-they were supporting me? o///o

3 Likes

That’s how it looked like to me at least. Did you feel any different?

2 Likes

There was a jerk that I flagged tbh.

1 Like

There’s always a jerk. But it’s in the minority.

3 Likes

It was Overwatch related and I hope it isn’t locked or taken down. My thread I mean

3 Likes

Also they removed the meany’s reply! Happy dance

4 Likes

Good :hugs: and your post is still there, because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it :smiley:

4 Likes

I think i’m going to start posting topics more in the future just because i have a few complaints to get out with overwatch that aren’t balance related.

For maybe the next month i’ll post a complaint about the game each day that doesn’t have to do with balance or overwatch league starting tomorrow.

I’ll start with my complaints and the flaws about arcade tomorrow.

1 Like

Can someone please talk about the weird “balancing” in total mayhem?
It’s not that it needs to be perfectly balanced, but hell…

Bastion ends up with the same amount of health as a regular D,Va, And literally zero other changes, against an entire buffed hero roster.

2 Likes

Every hero’s stats are doubled except healing and damage. It’s bull

3 Likes

Yep, i’ll be going over all the modes/arcade in general and my complaints with them.

Maybe i’ll link the topics here like Doomfish does.

1 Like

With Bastion having no cooldown weaponry or abilities, it’s left at an even larger disadvantage in that specific mode, to the point of being a joke to play the hero.

2 Likes

Hey, I’ve just joined the discord servers, could anyone please explain to me what each role tier is and how one could potentially obtain them?
Thanks in advance

Regular customer is reached by posting 5k messages and vip 10k.

Hope you like the place.

1 Like

Ah ok, thanks for letting me know

1 Like

I can relate again. :(

2 Likes