The overmoji café: re

Strawberry Ice-cream day?
Is it my birthday or something, cause I feel like this day was made for me.

2 Likes
1 Like

Maybe they don’t like your posts

3 Likes

either the thumbnail is mildly suggestive or my mind is just overly dirty

2 Likes

Paarthurnax is best dragon. Hands down.
Also Noodles is cute.

1 Like

I once got silenced for “selling this account” joke where I referenced that I only take Vbucks as payment and I even added a fully written /sarcasm at the end of the message.

You all gotta be careful tbh.

As far as I know, Silenced will lose their trust level but will get it back in the next day after when the ban was uplifted, I had someone who got banned for a month and still got it back @ HotS forums.

2 Likes

I guess I was suspended then. It took months, months of grinding to get Level 3. Then I made a simple joke, and I lost all my hard work. I grinded, grinded, and grinded again, and… I finally got it. I got back my Level 3. But now, I lost it again. ALL MY HARD WORK. I swear, I’m gonna find a way to leave this rotten hole someday! >:(

2 Likes

According the user who was banned for a month it took him about 5 days to get it back, it’s an awkward system really vague, one ban and you lose it all, sometimes it can be a bug.

I fear losing it because then I won’t make something like this anymore.

It took me 22 hours to write all of this lol.

1 Like

I know how you feel
one time in the middle of the month in the middle of a week it was taken away very randomly
I contacted support about it and they said it was related to a “call of duty bo4 preorder bug” and they were working on fixing it (I never bought bo4)

they still haven’t fixed it
im still level 2

1 Like
2 Likes

Dragons! :dragon: :heart_decoration: :blush:

Today I appreciate Hanzo because he a cutie. :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I have to appreciate Spyro, because he’s the reason why I ever got into art in the first place. :heart:

1 Like

It says appreciate a dragon but who’s best dragon?

They are all the best dragons.

There can only be one best dragon…the next great waifu war starts.

1 Like

Oh no

1 Like

I’m here to appreciate Dragons.

Where are they.

2 Likes

4 Likes

RYUGA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

2 Likes

https://www.invidio.us/vi/68kDFv-hxj4/hqdefault.jpg

3 Likes