The overmoji café: re

I’d say i’m more into action adventure games like dark souls and fighting games.

That and rpg games.

1 Like

THIS GAME IS JUST LIKE DARK SOULS!

1 Like

Sigh anyone played Fallout 76 recently, been try to find the nuke codes in the game. (Which you find on Ghoul officers.)
Which is turning into the most annoying thing. (Because those ghoul officers have backpacks that beep consistently till you find them.)
And if you can’t find them… it becomes the most annoying thing ever.
Because the beeping gets stuck in your ears.

I am now over 30 miles away from home and I still hear beeping in the distance background.

2 Likes

I play rainbow six siege yes

2 Likes

Nope, i didn’t even purchase it, good luck with your quest though.

Did they fix the bug? Last I heard they weren’t dropping codes, and no one could do anything with nukes.

I don’t even have the game, I’ve just been hearing about how much of a disaster it’s been so far.

1 Like

Yeah they fixed that bug, but there is still plenty of enough bugs to call it a beta still.

Though it’s almost not bad… almost (lost my favorite gun to a bug the other day)

Lore wise blaming the Spores for everything… because that literally the reason why for everything lore wise

If you haven’t played yet and not comfortable breathing in Spores… wait till the second free dlc drops

(Most Minor bugs should be gone, besides the ones in game like giant grasshoppers.)

1 Like

There’s something about breathing in spores?
Oh god… I can only imagine what that means lol

I’m gonna try the others before getting into 76… Maybe they will have fixed most of the bugs by then. :heart:

2 Likes

I would just play Fallout 3 and New Vegas first. (Plus Oblivion and Skyrim (Nonmodded)

Skip Fallout 4 (unless your good at modding… Which your likely not.)

2 Likes

Hey now, I’ve missed plenty of games in the past. :wink:
I only have them for Xbox (4 on the PS4). My entire family has played them, excluding me… But man do I not want to play on console. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you want a good classic game, I would recommend Star Ocean “Till the End of Time”… that is still one of my favorites.

Though don’t get any of the other versions of Star Ocean… they pretty much failed trying to copy success.

1 Like

Oh? I’ve never heard of that one before… I’ll look into it whenever I get the chance.

1 Like

Is it something you would recommend?

1 Like

Heck yeah! Great game tbh

3 Likes

Ohoho, can you tell me some pros and cons maybe? Especially some of Dokkaebi, if you can. ;u;

1 Like

I will help you find a video on dokkaebi if you want

3 Likes

Please do! :D

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll go watch this in a few minutes. :D

2 Likes

If you wanna play together I’m happy to teach you

3 Likes