The overmoji café: re

Good evening Forums, this ya boi YuzukAsshe445 and about like 30 to 45 I played the soul of out my Ashe so damn much, that I can’t even feel my left eyeball. My left eyeball has went totally numb. My Ashe is also fully overused to the point where it feels frikkin weird when I play any other hero.

TL;DR: I’m an Ashe main. /s

4 Likes

l i n k. o r. i t. d i d n ’ t. h a p p e n.

3 Likes

:hugs: < This is the emote for hugs… I thought it was jazz hands. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes
3 Likes

b: Is that poor guy still jumping??? tell him to stop jumping!!!

s: you do it.

b: I CANT!!!

I died. :rofl:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, the #MeiCNY redraw challenge is here! Check it out: Closing the thread

4 Likes

I mean the scene right after was funnier. He stopped to look at the sign and continued jumping off the map

3 Likes

Called it: 🤬 Why I keep saying rework the Teleporter for.... last 3 months (Even longer then that but still)

3 Likes

Would I be banned if I named myself ScreamingFurby?

I don’t want this to be my name, it’s just a joke. But I seriously don’t know if I’d be banned lmao-

Please don’t attack me, Forum Gods. I’ve been through enough already.

3 Likes

Flagged /s

I summon thee to attack them moderators!

3 Likes

Please… Don’t do this to me… Dies.

3 Likes

Thanks for the like bomb Kristal.

Here’s some new manga/anime recommendations to revive you.

Food wars: shokugeki no soma
Psycho-pass

3 Likes

I’m the new like bomber

2 Likes

CouGH… COCUCGCHCHHC… I’m already Tracer watching Food Wars. H e h. But anyway you revived me, good job.

2 Likes

Also should I buy this skin for Ashe? I have 1190 coins, and I don’t like any of the new skins.
https://i.ibb.co/FDGXch9/image.png

2 Likes

When it comes to base loot box skins i never bother because i find it better to use my credits on event items instead, that being said it’s your choice.

2 Likes

I buy base Loot Box skins since I never get the skin in any Loot Boxes. Ever.

2 Likes

Okay then how about this, try waiting for ashe’s first event legendary which is likely to come in the future, if you don’t like it the purchase that skin instead.

Since that skin is always available there’s no rush to get it after all.

2 Likes

[Insert heavily slowed down Mei Okay! Voice line] But I can’t wait several months…-

2 Likes

Well then that’s your decision, it’s the choice between buying the skin or patience.

2 Likes