The overmoji café: re

I’ve decided to spend most of my hearts in Overmoji. Not many threads deserve it otherwise these days.

1 Like

Oof mood tbh ;-; cri

1 Like

I have reached my 10,000th post…

As you all know I spend my time to give everyone a chance to enjoy Overwatch as much as I do, I would not have reached this post count without many of you to support me. I could rant on about this, but really want to get back to helping people, but being my 10,000th post, I had to do something special. So being Thanksgiving and all… thank you.

First PC/BattleNet player to claim this may be in for a treat. The code is only valid once so hurry!! (Sorry not valid for X-Box or PS4 users.)

CLAIMED BY EOLYNN

(I am monitoring to see when this is claimed and will remove from the post once claimed.)

4 Likes

Maybe, I wish the code is valid to all players, but I think this can only go to PC players.

I also deliberately placed it here so that our forum regulars are more likely to see it, but it is first come, first serve.

1 Like

Congratulations on 10k posts!

I guess I could claim it but… Do I deserve it?

Contemplates her life choices

3 Likes

You better hurry, based on your profile, I think you can claim it.

2 Likes

Curiosity killed me :stuck_out_tongue:

Done it!

Guess I main Widow now xD

3 Likes

What was it? i didn’t claim it because i’m on ps4 but the curiosity is bugging me.

Edit: nevermind, i found the answer.

1 Like

Congrats on getting the Noire skin! I might be more generous have some other codes later (but no more of that item for now).

3 Likes

Thank you very much for that ^^ Happy Thanksgiving to you!

And to a happy forum experience

I was also in need of a pick-me-up :’)

2 Likes

Blizz gib green Myst.

2 Likes

Hi Angel! Well I am doing okay now, better than the rest of the week honestly… You? How is life treating you?

1 Like

She is referring to the fact that as one of the forum MVPs that I used to be able to post in the Technical Support forum on the old forum Platform and my text in the post displayed in that forum would appear Jade Green in color. On the new forum platform, I don’t have this feature (for important reasons), but I am still a forum MVP regardless either way.

2 Likes

It’s fine, you can ask… I’m not sure what I can answer though, there’s much that we don’t know yet… My boss paints the changes as a positive situation, but some of us aren’t so convinced. And we have a workload too, since we had big a deployment recently and I may murder someone.

Yep, this is what I meant (except I’m a she).

2 Likes

I sincerely apologize. I have edited the post correctly.

2 Likes

Eh, no worries, it happens all the time :stuck_out_tongue: Idk about the reasons why you aren’t accordingly shown as MVP, but I hope you are soon! Still, the community as a whole recognizes you and that’s well deserved :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s okay, don’t worry, just moral support is what I need right now! We have a bumpy road ahead of us and well, we just have to brace for it… if users had paid attention to the UAT this would be way easier

:pensive:

2 Likes

Lol you can’t ruin my day anymore than irl stuff can… I’m actually happy to talk to you, you’re always so thoughtful ^^ I just wish you were less self-deprecating. That would improve your own mood.

3 Likes

You’re a girl? We should have a ladies night in overwatch

2 Likes

The café is the only thing that keeps me in the forums… Sometimes I come here, see the first page of topics, and “lol nope. not today.”

Why =/

It was. See ya, have a good one!

I thought you knew already :thinking:
We should (but piiiiing…)

1 Like