The overmoji café: re

That’s good to know xD

I have actually never paid attention to the top posts hehe (like manually searching for the top posts)

1 Like

Also I am top 7 of the quarter

1 Like

There you go, the like has been given.

Hmm…

1 Like

Everyone spam Hello!

2 Likes

Hello.

I can’t put anymore it would be SPAMMING

1 Like

Hello
Hello
Hello
Hello
Fite me

2 Likes

Ivan do you watch tokyo ghoul

Hello… Is it me you’re looking for?

2 Likes

The manga is superior…

I read one piece and the manga is so much better than the anime

1 Like

Yep it’s like that but a hundred fold with tokyo ghoul, i think it received possibly one of the worst adaptations out there along with berserk 2016.

At least the one piece anime had some positives. (sadly no longer the case)

1 Like

That works as a general rule.

2 Likes

Not really, lots of series can be equal or possibly better then their manga counterpart, jojo’s bizarre adventure or mob psycho 100 for example.

Other ones of the top of my head include gintama and attack on titan.

It all depends on the individual series.

1 Like

That’s why it’s a general rule, it applies often but not always :stuck_out_tongue:
It applies to most series I watched, lots of fillers and weird season finales. Why do you think FMA Brotherhood exists? :stuck_out_tongue:
I haven’t seen most of the series you mention but I definitely disagree on Attack on Titan, if anything, the anime is too closely related to the manga for its own good.

2 Likes

Agreed but even adaptations that aren’t as good as the manga are usually worth watching, i would label the tokyo ghoul anime as unwatchable.

To clarify what i’m saying, there’s decent adaptations then there’s unwatchable adaptations that have no benefits or perks to them.

Decent adaptations include noragami, the devil is a part-timer, trigun, etc.

Bad adaptations include Tokyo ghoul, berserk, deadman wonderland, etc.

And going back to one piece, i think it had it’s merits before the timeskip but there’s really no point in watching the series anymore, everything went cheap after that.

2 Likes

Lynn plez https://i.imgur.com/afW3mO6.png

TY.

2 Likes

Yap and that’s a reference xD

1 Like

She is being so nice

5 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

Fangirls. His fangirls. There’s TOO MANY. They’re everywhere and I can’t escape.

That’s also one of the reasons I chose Overhaul, since he doesn’t have nearly as many fangirls.

Luckily, he’s not as “hot” as Aizawa lol. I don’t think Aizawa is hot, but the fangirls do… Strange.

I actually did. It was my 3rd match I played, or something.

2 Likes